Telling the gang.

When I wake up me and Nicole run into each other as we are trying to go puke. We laugh and almost puke on the floor, then run to the bathroom. Puke and puke and more puke, brush hair and teeth, change clothes. Same old routine. I'm about to fall asleep on the couch when Andy and Ashley come bursting through the door, with the guys behind them. "Andy Ashley you can't have kids! It'll ruin your career" Jinxx says. They still haven't noticed me or Nicole listening. "You need to tell them to get an abortion" Jake says, "No, I created it, I'm not going to destroy it. I can tell you that." Andy said and Ashley agreed. Okay I've had enough. "Jakob Mark Pitts, Christian Robert Mora, Jeremy Miles Ferguson!" I say so they all hear me. They all jump and look at me, "Oops" C.C. says. "Bubba where you agreeing with them?" I ask him, "Nooo" he says but I know he is lying. "You're lying. How could you agree with them on that?" I say not giving him time to reply before I get up and run to Andy and I's bunk. Andy comes in there and runs circles on my back calming me down a lot, but I still cry a little. "Shh it's okay" Andy says still trying to calm me down the rest of the way, "Did Jakob agree?" I ask and look Andy in the eyes. "No, he was with me and Ashley on that one" Andy said and I calmed down. I eventually fell asleep and I think Andy did to. AN/ Not ending it here like I normally do, I'm gonna make it longer.
When I wake up Andy isn't beside me, so I get up to make sure he is okay. When I get up I hear him and Ashley talking. I was about to walk over to them but then they start talking about the babies, "Maybe I should try to get Nicole to get an abortion I mean, I didn't mean to get her pregnant." Ashley said and looked down, "Ashley no, you created the life accident or not, you're not killing it" Andy said and I reminded myself to thank him later. Then Ashley started saying he was gonna do it. I didn't give Andy time to talk. I walked out and straight up hit him in the face, okay, punched, very hard. "You're not making my sister give her baby up, she has always wanted a kid, and you are not gonna be the one to ruin it for her." I say and walk to the bunk area to go to sleep. I feel the bed dip in and Andy get in the bed. "Thank you for sticking up for her" I say and lick his face. He licked mine back, I went to lick his but he caught my tongue in his mouth and started to make out with me. I went with it till he got on top of me. "Andy, living person in stomach" I said and he nodded remembering. Then everyone went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I tried to make this chapter longer than normal. Anywhore.
Vote
Comment
Fan
Peace out Army