Da hell?

So when I finally wake up, Andy is still beside me thank Andy. He won't wake up and I start to freak out but then I remember how hard he is to wake up, so I just kinda sorta "ANDY OW!" I rolled off the bunk and made it seem like he accidentally did it. He woke up and hurried out of the bed to help me up. "Got ya" I said and he started tickling me again. I screamed and then started laughing, then Nicole pushed him off and stormed off. I gave him an apologetic look and went to find her, when I found her she was fighting with Ashley. I started to walk over but then I seen him slap her. And I started running faster then I knew I could, but she got him before I did. She messed him up even more then I did the first time he did something to her. Than she backed up and it was my turn. I punched him in the face 1 more time then me and my sister just walked off laughing. When I got back in the bus Jakob and his boyfriend Alex where making out on the couch on top of each other without their shirts on. Me and Nicole looked at each other, turned and walked of the bus, walked a little ways away, then screamed and jumped and fangirled hardcore. Then walked back on the bus. They where starting to take pants off so we just walked to the bunks. I got in me and Andy's and he wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short update for Nicole again haha
Vote
Comment
Fan
Peace out BVB Army.