Chapter 9

~PHIL'S POV~
Hayley... what was going on?

That was Dave... everyone knew him for being our main security guard and now he was hurting Hayley?

I grab my phone and ring Zoe, "Hello?"

"Zoe, Hayley is in danger."

"Phil? What's going on?"

"Dave is the killer and he is attacking Hayley now! Please Zoe! Believe me!!"

"Phil of course I believe you! You're my friend... but where are you and what is Dave doing to her?"

"I dunno I..." I am suddenly interrupted by Hayley screaming my name, begging me to come.

"Zoe I gotta go, ring Dan I-" my phone is suddenly knocked out my hand and I see a man walk towards me. The figure grabs me and I struggle as the person throws me over their shoulder, "You can watch the precious Zalfie daughter get murdered."

"LET US BOTH GO!" I yell, fighting another person who was trying to gag me, "HAYLEY NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!"

"She didn't but her parents did," I hear Dave laugh.

"What have you done to Hayley?" I asked before the gag around my mouth was sealed.

"She passed out. Now is the perfect opportunity to kill her if you..."

"Don't"

"You"

"Dare"

I see Joe and Alfie and Caspar walk past me to go up and get in Dave's face. I hear a punch and I am suddenly let go and I fall into Dan's arms, "Hey lion," he smiles.

I wanted to say "hey llama," back but I couldn't. I looked into Dan's eyes and then he saw, "Oh my god Phil they gaged you?!"

"You gaged Phil and then you were about to murder Hayley?" I hear Alfie snap.

"Where even is Hayley?" Caspar spits.

"She's down there, passed out, the worthless thing," Dave laughs.

"SHE IS NOT WORTHLESS!" Alfie yells as Joe picks up Hayley, "AND YOUR FIRED FROM EVERY YOUTUBER YOU WERE HIRED BY!"

"You can't make all of then fire me," Dave smirks.

"Sure we can," Dan laughs, "Me and Phil have fired you, Joe and Caspar have probably fired you," the pair of them nod, "And I know for certain Zoe and Alfie would have fired you. And we are going out tonight with all our YouTuber friends and boy, I bet they are looking forward to hear this."

Caspar punches Dave in the face and he stumbles back and Caspar punches him again, "Not nice is it?" And with one final punch, Dave was knocked out.

"Come on, lets go," Zoe indicates and we all follow her to Joe and Caspar's apartment.

~HAYLEY'S POV~
I open my eyes slightly as a bright light shinning, "Hayley?!" I feel someone hugging me. I open my eyes fully and see Zoe, "How are you hun?"

"Good... erm what happened?" I ask.

"Dave is your killer and we fired him. He tried to kill you..." i saw tears in Zoe's eyes. I hug her tight, "We have a meal in a hour with all the YouTubers if you think you can go..."

"Let's do this!" I excalim and I go off to get ready