Chapter 35

We arrive in Australia and I instantly fell in love. I was now wearing denim shorts with a crop top, kimono and beige coloured sandals, and sunglasses on my head. I had snap-chatted Connor, Seth and Joe most of the way here and slept a lot. As well as talk to Jayden, Esme, Penny and Violet on our WhatsApp group chat.

The airport here was a lot less crammed. On the way out we got a Starbucks and soon we were heading a long the roads of Australia towards the hotel.

I was nervous. What if Troye's boss hated me? Thought I was crap and never employed me?

"There is no need to worry you know," Troye smiles, "You are an amazing singer."

I smile brightly at him, "Thanks Troye."

***

The hotel was posh and looked amazing. I stared at it with wide eyes, "This is amazing," I breathe.

"It's ok," Troye says, smiling.

We go in and go to the desk. Just as the man behind the counter looks up at us, his eyes land on me and widen, "I know you!"

"Yeah, probably from YouTube..." Alfie begins but he was cut off.

"No! I'm not into all that YouTube shit," Tyler raised a eye-brow as he said this, "No, I know you from the top trending hashtag currently trending on Twitter."

"Wh-what..." I said. It was my turn for my eyes to widen, "Wh-what do you mean 'top trending hash-tag?'" As I see Troye and Tyler and Alfie get their phones out.

"Well I have twitter just to talk to my... friends..." He says, steering away from the truth which probably was that he hooked up with people on there, "And anyway, my mate told me to look at the top trending hash-tag and innocently I clicked it and it was you..."

"Oh my god," I hear Tyler gasp.

"What? Show me!" I grab Tyler's phone and look.

#HayleyDeyesisaslut

There was another hashtag below trying to protect me with #StopBullyingHayleyDeyee, but I clicked on the hate hash-tags and there it was. Photos of me everywhere. People commenting how much they hated me as a person and wanting me dead.

I stared at it before handing Tyler his phone back carefully. I could feel myself shaking and leaning against the hotel desk, I slide down it and bury my face into my knees as my breathing rapidly increased.

"Is she ok?" I hear the assistant ask.

"No!" Troye snaps, "Because thanks to you, she is having a panic attack!"

"And the only person we know that helps her out is Caspar who is back in England," Zoe finishes, obviously mad.

"Who said se were in London still?" That was Caspar's voice. I'd look up and see Jaspar but I couldn't.

"Help her Caspar..." I hear Alfie says.

The light of the sun is blocked in front of me. Then he begins to talk...

***

End of chapter!!

Sorry I haven't updated sooner. I have been really busy with school and activities. I would have updated yesterday but I had to do my art work:

 I would have updated yesterday but I had to do my art work:

But going back to the Brit awards...

DAMM DANIEL!BACK AT UT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE SHOES!!

DAMM DANIEL!
BACK AT UT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE SHOES!!

They are adorable AWEEE in suits!

Ok, bye,

Hannah x