Chapter 13

~CONNOR'S POV~
(Oooo new POV)

I sat with Tyler and Troye in the hotel room. I looked at the two of them ordering food from room service for them to eat.

"Don't you think Starbucks too Tyler?" Troye asks.

"Hell yeah!" Tyler exclaims. He turns around and looks at me, "Connor... i I give you the money will you buy us a Starbucks?"

I roll my eyes and stand up, "Sure. What do you guys want?"

Troyes eyes shine, "My usual... same for you too Tyler?"

Tyler nods, giving me the money, "Thanks," I smile and leave the apartment.

I go out and am half way down the road when I realise I had forgotten my head-phones back at the hotel room. I put my hands in my pockets and walk along the streets.

I am stopped by a couple of fans along the way to take pictures but I soon am outside Starbucks. I go to open the door when I hear someone...

"Finally, Time you were dead, Hayley Deyes."

I ran to the alley way next to Starbucks and saw Hayley, forcing herself a brick wall to get away from the knife being pointed at her. Her head was bleeding and a boy lay unconscious next to her.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snap. It was Dave. He dropped the knife and it landed in Hayley's hand. She yelled out in pain.

I ran over and punched Dave. He stumbled back and stared at me, "Connor Franta," he laughed and walked towards me, "Always in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"And what's that suppose to mean?" I try to sound strong.

"Lexi's kidnapping and now this." Dave laughs.

"Why don't you keep your nose out of our business then?" I yell, and I kick him.

Dave gets up, "Well I better go. Good luck with these idiots" and he runs off.

I look at Hayley. She is looking at me, "Connor..."

"Hey it'll be ok, I promise," I try to calm her down as I kneel in front of her.

"Take it out..." she says.

"The knife..." she nods, "please Connor..."

"Ok..." I grip the knife and pull it out.

She hisses out in pain, "I'm gonna call Alfie," I say.

"O-o-ok..." She stutters.

I get my phone out and call Alfie after calling an Ambulance.

"Connor? What's up?" Alfie's cheery voice sounds.

"It's... it's not good Alfie..." I say, looking at Hayley who was looking at the boy and holding his hand.

"What... what's gone on?"

"I was at the hotel and went to get me Tyler and Troye Starbucks... and then I found Dave about to kill Hayley..."

"What?!" His voice is panicked, "Connor what happened?"

"I scared Dave by yelling and he dropped the knife... it landed in Hayley's hand though..." i pause as Alfie gasps.

"Where was Seth?" Alfie blurts out.

"Seth?" I question.

"Seth," Hayley nods towards the boy, "He is my boyfriend. He was threatened by Dave too and he slit a cut into his neck..."

"Oh My god!" Alfie exclaims, "Where are you?"

"In a alley by Starbucks..." I hear the siren of the ambulance, "But we are about to go to the hospital as the ambulance is here."

"Ok... umm... we'll meet you there," Alfie says.

"Ok," I say as paramedics approach, "See you Alfie."

"Bye." And the call ends.

~HAYLEY'S POV~
"So what happened hun?" A blonde haired male paramedic was in the process of checking my bleeding head and kept looking at my hand whilst another male brunet paramedic was putting Seth onto a stretcher.

"A man tried to kill me. He pushed me against this wall hard and dropped a knife into my hand." I said, tears tolling down my face.

"Come on with me sweetie to the ambulance," he puts her hand out and with my good hand I take it as she pulls me towards the ambulance, my head spinning. My legs turn to jelly and I collapse... but land in Connor's arms.

"You ok kiddo?" Connor smiles and I smile back weakly, "Ye... just feel a but dizzy."

The two paramedics come over and put me on a stretcher.

"Connor..." I look at him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Thanks for everything."