Chapter 44

~HAYLEY'S POV~
Dan and Phil had seen my cuts over faceTime. They confirmed they looked like cuts... so I had to confess that I had cut myself.

"Why Hayley?" Alfie asked.

"Because I was scared..." I say.

Dan told Zoe and Alfie how to clean cuts well and stop the bleeding.

"Come on, shall we go to the pool?" Joe asks, standing up.

"Joe we've already been there today and we have a video to film!" Zoe says.

"I know, I know. But going to the pool again won't hurt and the video can wait..."

"But I've done my make-up!" Zoe exclaims.

"FINE!" Joe cries, "Me and you can film the video and Hayley, Alfie and whoever else can go to the pool."

I shrug, "Ok."

"We're gonna sleep guys," Phil says over FaceTime.

"Ok, don't get having sex," Tyler says sarcastically.

"Don't worry. We did that earlier," Dan said and ended the call.

I looked at everyone and laughed. They had shocked expressions, "PHAN HAD SEX!" Tyler yelled.

"Shh Tyler," Alfie laughs, "Come on Hayley, lets go swimming!"

***

We swim around the pool for ages and soon Tyler, Troye, Zoe , Casparand Joe join us.

"I think we should go out for a meal," Troye says.

"Why?" Tyler groans.

"Because it'll be fun!" Troye exclaims.

"Ye!" I exclaim, "Lets go!"

"Wait what about Seth?" Caspar asks.

I freeze to the spot where I was standing in the shallow end. I didn't want Seth to come. But at the same time I didn't want him to be alone here.

"I..." I feel my heart beat quicker, "I... I'll think about... about it..." i stutter.

"You ok Hayley?" Joe comes over. He touches my arm but I flinch away, "Ye... ye I'm f... fine..."

"You don't seem it..." Alfie comments.

"I just... I feel as though everything is going wrong..."

"Hey guys!" I turn and see Seth smiling. I frown and turn away, swimming to the opposite side of the pool to where Seth was climbing in. No thank you. I was not speaking to him.

I look and see Seth. He was laughing with my parents and uncle and friends. It made my blood boil. Seth had been arguing with a stranger about who rescued me. I just made that him a selfish twat. He wanted to be the hero on his own but probably would have made me drown.

I look back and yep, same scene as before. My blood boils more so I get out the pool quickly. I grab my towel and rub myself off before lying on the sun bed and closing my eyes.

I lay there, relaxing, for a long time. I felt sleepy but I would not sleep.

I quickly jump into the pool and hop on Alfie's back. He took it as a joke and I played along with that. I just wanted to make Seth jealous. I knew it wouldn't do anything. But I wanted to spend time with my family too.

My uncle would hug me and challenge me to hand stand competitions which I always won according to Alfie.

I look again at Seth. He smiles and I wave. He suddenly looked shocked, looking at my arm.

"What?" I huff.

"You... you cut..." he said.

I look and there are my cuts. I roll my eyes, "yeah..."

"Why..." he asks.

I swim over to him and he engulfs me in a hug, "I'm sorry about earlier. I'm sorry how I made you feel..."

"How do you know how I feel?" I ask.

"Alfie told me. And now I know it was so wrong of me to argue with a stranger about who rescued you." Seth says.

"It... its ok..." I smile, "Hey we're going for a meal later... wanna join us?"

Seth's eyes lit up, "I'd love to."

"Great." And we swim back to the others.

***

So idk where this book is going so I was thinking of maybe doing one more chapter and then starting the next book?

Does that sound ok?

Hannah x