The real Chapter 27

"Come on Zoe! We're gonna be late! The car is outside!" Zoe's dad yells.

It was the day. 14th February; now would be Zoe and Alfie's wedding anniversary. They are broadcasting the wedding live and even more, I have been asked to sing. Live. I had the perfect song organised; I found it in my notes the other day. I was excited.

"Are you sure you guys will tell the truth when you see me?" She calls.

"Of course we will chummy!" Louise calls as she adjusts Darcy's clip in her hair who sat on her lap.

"Ok then..." Zoe emerges from her room and me, along with the other bridesmaids (apart from Grace who was told to go away) gasp. Just like before, she looked beautiful. I ran over and hugged her tight, "You look amazing-" I say.

"Really?" She asks.

Zoe was wearing a white dress with a sleeveless top with sequins and a flowing lace skirt that had a short veil. Her hair was up and had a small tiara on. Her makeup was suttle but beautiful.

"Zoe. You're the beauty guru of youTube, now with 10 million subscribers," Poppy exclaims as Zoe blushes, "Of course you look amazing!"

"Aww thanks guys," Zoe smiles as her dad takes her arm and leads her out to the car.

***

The isle was decorated with white roses and white lilies and pastel colours everywhere. The venue was beautiful.

"Ok so does everyone remember their order?" Zoe's mom asks as she does a final adjustment to Zoe's dress. Everyone nods and she nods. She hugs Zoe and then goes through and sits down.

Zoe comes over to me, "Are you ready honey?" She asks. I nod as I look into the corner of my room where my electric acoustic guitar was, ready to play in front of the hectic crowd of millions watching the wedding.

I peak around the curtain that separated the guests and Alfie from Zoe and us. On a chair, in the middle of the isle, sat the open laptop.

I must have been there a while as Alfie saw me. He smiled at me brightly. I smiled back and pulled a derpy face. Alfie laughed hysterically as Marcus and Joe, who stood to the right of him looked at him as if he was crazy. Alfie nodded in my direction and Marcus and Joe looked up at me. They smiled and I pulled a different face. They all laughed and then I removed my head as I saw Joe jog in our direction.

"Now Darcey." I looked behind me and saw Louise holding a cushion out with two rings on it, "We have no young boys here to be page-boys. So we have this job just for you... no Darcey, don't put them on. It's not dress up..."

"But can I put them on later?" Darcey begs.

"Darcey. They are Zoe and Alfie's."

"Hey," we all turn around and see Joe walk in.

"Oh my god Joe you look so smart!" Zoe exclaims, hugging her brother.

"I know- even Dan is wearing polished shoes and not just black vans," Joe laughs as he hugs me. "I read some of the comments on YonNow on the way here Zo," Joe says.

"Oh god." Zoe says.

"Nah they were all really positive. They were all saying when was it starting and so excited and even wishing you look Hayley." Joe says.