Chapter Four- Snack

Sorry if this chapter turns out crappy guys. I'm trying to write this while being really tired. Anyways, enjoy.

~~~

"There!"

I opened my eyes, and seen Nashi smiling up at me.

"Look in the mirror!"

"Okay, okay."

I got up from the bed, and walked over to the mirror sitting on her dresser. My mouth dropped slightly while I stared.

"Do you like it?"

"N-Nashi, this is amazing! How are you so good at this?!"

"I used to watch my mom put make-up on when I was younger. Maybe I just picked up a few tricks. But its my turn now!"

She grabbed my hand, and pulled me back over to the bed.

"Okay, close your eyes."

Her eyes slowly shut, and I picked up the eye-liner. After a minute of working, I moved onto her lips.

"Now make a fish face."

"A fish face?"

"Yea! Like this."

I sucked my cheeks into my mouth as far as they'd go, and went cross-eyed. Once I heard a laugh, I stopped and smiled at her. She did the same as me, only with a lot of effort.

"I-Ike is?"

"Yea. Just like that."

Quickly tracing the tube across her mouth, she rubbed her cheeks.

"Beauty is pain. Okay, one more thing."

I took the black brush, and pushed it lightly across her cheeks. As soon as I was done, she jumped up and ran to the mirror.

"Wooow! You did a great job! Now I get to do your hair."

Nashi grabbed her brush, and jumped behind me. I could feel a tug every once in a while, but it felt nice, making my muscles relax.

"How are you going to do it?"

"A braid maybe?"

"Sure."

I closed my eyes as she went to work, moving strands of my hair this way and that.

"Done."

"Now I get to do yours."

She sat in front of me, and I started brushing her hair. It was smooth and soft running through my fingers, and the pink and blonde mixed perfectly. Grabbing her bangs, I began twisting them along her head until I reacher her ear. Reaching over for a pin, I pushed it into her hair. The rest I decided to leave down.

"All done. Wanna see?"

Nashi got up from the bed, and walked over to the mirror. She smiled, showing all of her teeth.

"I have to go show dad!"

Grabbing my hand, she dragged me out of the room, and down the hall.

"Ddaaad!"

The door was pushed open, and Natsu looked up at us.

"Dad! Look at what (F/N) did!"

"Its beautiful."