Chapter twenty four- Break out

Just so you guys know I'm writing out of anger so if this is a shitty chapter, forgive me. (¬_¬)ノ

~~~

Natsu's POV

I could hear the sound of (F/N)'s breaths, and I realized just what kind of situation we were facing. She was asleep, but it was understandable. She's been through so much. I carefully took her head, and placed it on my lap.

"I'm sorry..."

She was whispering in her sleep, she was so cute. Of course she had the blood all over her, and she looked terrible. But she still has this beauty to her. Almost the same one that Lucy had. Her lips were slightly parted, and I couldn't help myself. I leaned down, and pressed my mouth firmly against hers, holding her neck in my hands. She must of woken up because she started kissing back, her hands finding their way through my hair. When we finally parted, we were both rushing to catch our breath. And in the next instant, she freaked out.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"A k-"

"THAT WAS RETORICAL, DONT ANSWER THAT."

"What does retor-"

"IM NOT GOING TO BE A DICTIONARY RIGHT NOW."

Her face was red, and it wasn't just the blood.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!"

"I couldn't help it!"

"WELL NEXT TIME HELP IT."

I just smiled. Even though I'm getting yelled at, I still got to kiss her. She took a deep breath and stood up.

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Getting you into this mess."

"Stop apologizing."

I grabbed her arms, and held her in front of me.

"We came because we wanted to. We wanted you (F/N)."

"But still. I have to get you out of here!"

She ran to the door and trued opening it, but it was locked.

"Damn! Open the door! Please!"

She started pounding on it as hard as she could. I grabbed her wrists, and pulled her into a tight hug until she settled down.

"Stop! You're hurting yourself!"

(F/N) clung to me, and started crying. There was nothing I could except hold her, so that's what I did.

"I just want out of her, Natsu. I just want out."

My grip tightened on her. She was crying. Over that sick bastard. I let her go, and stood up.

"What are you doing?"

"There has to be some way out of here."

We both started looking around, taking anything we could to slam against the door. Nothing but dents and scratches were left. I was about to fall back to the floor when (F/N) pointed something out.

"Na-Natsu! Look!"

She pointed towards the ceiling corner. And there it was. There were a few small holes there, big enough to take something and break them open more with. On the floor was a piece of metal. I picked it up, and slammed it as hard as I could to get the wall to break more. Only a few pieces crumbled off so I kept going. Eventually the hole was big enough to see out of. I gave (F/N) a boost, and she looked through.

"Natsu! There's enough of a space here for us to climb out if the hole is big enough! Keep going!"

I set her back down, and kept going. More and more crumbled off. The hole got bigger and now I was able to give (F/N) a boost through. It was a tight fit, but she made it.

"Okay, I'll help pull you up."

I jumped, grabbed her hands, and kicked my way up the wall until I was all the way up. I almost couldn't get through, and my sides are scratched up now, but they'll be fine.

"Okay. We cannot get caught. They'll kill us both."

"Do you think they took the others yet?"

"I can't say for sure unless we look at the cars."

"Then let's go."

~~~

Short chapter ╮(─▽─)╭