Chapter Nine- Lisanna's home

I'm back with a new chappy. I also just posted a new book, its going to be Fairy Tail one shots, and I'm basing the one shots off of actual fairy tales like Cinderella and all that. Check it out if you're interested, it'd mean a lot.

~~~

~~~

"(F/N) (L/N)!"

Looking up, I seen Mira storming towards me, obviously upset. Quickly rolling the the window down, I looked up at her.

"What is it?"

"How could you just leave the date like that?"

"F-First, it wasn't a date. And second, I have my reasons."

"Was it Natsu's fault? Oh, when I get my hands on him-"

"No, Natsu was fine."

Her facial features softened a bit, and she leaned down so we were eye level. Not like it made much of a difference, I didn't even look at her.

"What happened?"

"Its nothing."

"You know you can tell me anything."

She smiled, and I suddenly felt it would be rude of me not to tell her. With a sigh, I pointed to the drivers seat.

"Get in."

She ran to the other side of the car, and sat down. Looking at me with anticipation in her eyes, she patiently waited.

"Nobody knows why I left my hometown."

"That's right. You always just said you decided to move."

"Well, there is this guy there. My ex, to be exact."

"Your ex?! So is this like a love triangle?!"

"N-No! Just listen! My ex, he did some bad stuff. Drug dealing, mostly. He would beat me too, but that's a different story. Eventually I was starting to get tired of it, and asked him to stop. I was afraid he was going to get himself into some serious trouble. He didn't like that very much."

With a pause, I turned to face Mira, who was staring me down.

"Keep going!"

"Well, one day, one of his friends came over, asking where he was. I didn't know, and his friend started getting panicky. A little while later, he got a phone call. The person calling said that he had participated in a hit and run. It turns out someone owed him a lot of money, and refused to pay up. So, he did the worst thing possible, and murdered him. After that, it started becoming a more regular thing. Someone owed him a lot of cash, he would kill them. Eventually I couldn't take it, and ran. Of course, I knew better than to take any money from him, so I left with the little that I had. Once I got here, I bumped into Natsu, and well, here we are today. But I seen him at the restaurant. That's why we left."