Chapter Seventeen- My tool

I feel so bad. I haven't been updating any of my books. ╥﹏╥ I've been so busy lately like I actually have a boyfriend now??? And have had my first kiss??? And I've also been really sick??? I don't know. Just a lot has been going on but thanks for sticking around and being patient. You guys are the best.

~~~

~~~Natsu's POV~~~

"She didn't answer me!"

Nashi let out a sigh, and Mira just gave me a soft smile.

"Dad, if she ran away in the first place, chances are she isn't going to answer."

"Well, why not?!"

"You don't get it, do you?"

"What am I supposed to get?"

"The reason she ran away is to protect us. To make sure Mard never harmed any of us, she's putting herself in danger. (F/N) has suffered enough, she needs someone to help her."

Mira's words sparked a rage inside me, one I couldn't understand. Why would she be so careless like that? She is doing the same thing Lucy did! Why did they think putting themselves through suffering will make things better?!

"Dammit!"

I punched the ground, getting everyone's attention.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

A knock on the door made me jump up, and answer it. Erza, Gray, Wendy, Juvia, and Gajeel stood there.

"We're here to help!"

I couldn't help but smile. Hold on (F/N). We're coming.

"Let's go!"

We all made our way out to the cars. Nashi, Lucas, Mira, and Wendy got in my car while Erza, Gray, Juvia, and Gajeel got in Erza's. My phone went off, and I seen Erza's name on the screen.

"Do you guys know where we're going?"

"Mira does."

"Okay, we'll just follow you then."