Chapter Seven- Checking on Nashi

Hey guys. Tbh I wasn't planning on updating yet, but I was interested in trying this new multimedia thing out.

Anyways, maybe throughout this story I'll add in a few pictures every once in a while

~~~

"N-Natsu! W-What are y-you doing?"

"Shh. Keep quiet."

"I-I don't know about this though. Doesn't it seem kind of...wrong?"

"What's wrong about it?"

"Well...a lot of things!"

"I don't understand what the problem is."

"We can't just go spying on your daughter her first day of school!"

(Hello my pervy readers 😏)

"Why not? She's getting to that age where...boys will start to like her."

He shuddered at the last part, making me smile.

"Yes, but you know just as well as I do that she can handle it."

He huffed, and turned back to looking through the window. The teacher had been writing on the board, but Nashi was to into her book to pay attention.

"Why isn't she paying attention?!"

"Oh please, Natsu. I doubt you ever payed attention in class. You were probably always passing notes."

He froze when I finished my sentence. Did I say something wrong?

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

He resumed watching her, never letting his eyes leave that spot.

"And why aren't you spying on Lucas too?"

"Because Lucas is probably chasing the ladies."

"That's exactly what you're trying to prevent happening to your daughter!"

After throwing my fists at my sides, I almost fell out of the tree. Quickly regaining my balance, I let out a sigh, and started watching again. An hour went by before the teacher clapped her hands together, and suddenly all the students got up and started talking to each other. Nashi didn't move a muscle, except to flip her page. Just then, a tall boy with bright blonde hair, and a earing in his left ear walked up to her. Natsu's muscles tightened, and I sware I heard him growl. The boy started talking, but it was obvious Nashi didn't care at all.