Chapter Five- Living with you?

Ahh I just wanted to say I'm happy for the votes and comments I've already been getting! It makes me happy to know you like my stories ^-^. Also, I will have a lot of time to be updating, so there should be a few new chapters coming out soon. Enjoy~

~~~

"Hey! Wake up!"

I felt someones hands rested on my shoulders, shaking me back and forth.

"Hmm?"

One eye slowly opened, and landed on the pink and blonde haired girl.

"Finally!"

"What time is it?"

Pushing the blanket off of me, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Almost nine in the morning."

"Why'd you wake me up? Do you need something?"

"Well I wanted to make sure we would still have time to play today before you left."

She gave me a bright smile, one that closely resembled her dad's.

"Is that what you're worried about?"

Giving her a small laugh, I got off the bed, and looked down at her.

"Can you help me make breakfast? I can't pour the milk into the bowl by myself."

"Sure."

Dragging me out of the room, we stepped into the kitchen where she ran to the fridge.

"The cereal is in that cupboard. I want the lucky charms, but you can pick any kind you want."

With both hands, she pulled the milk out of the fridge, which immediately dropped down to the floor. Letting out a small grunt, she used all of her strength to set it on the table. Nashi started taking deep breaths, falling into the chair behind her.

"Is it really that heavy?"

"I'm not very strong. Mira tells me that's okay, because I'm more strong minded like my mom was."

"Oh?"

Pulling the lucky charms out, I set it on the table.

"Yea. I'm always being told stories about my mom. She wasn't near as strong as Erza or Mira, but she always fought really hard for what she believed in! Mom was also really smart, and brave. Dad told me about when she was little, the house she lived in burned down, and it even killed some of my family. I guess she was the only one to make it out alive."

"That's terrible."

I began pouring our cereal, listening to Nashi. Whenever she spoke of her mom, a mix of emotions would show on her face. She smiled, but her eyes held sadness.

"My mom was super nice too! She helped anybody anytime she could, and whenever there was trouble, she would always make sure everyone was okay."

"Your mom sounds like a great person."

"She was. I bet you would've liked her."

"I think I would have too."

"You kind of remind me of her, in some ways."

She took a spoonful of cereal into her mouth, milk dribbling down her chin.

"How so?"

"Well, for starters you're really nice and pretty. And mom used to do hair with me too, just like you did last night."