Chapter Twelve- Best Friend

This book is getting popular omg

AND GUYS OML IVE BEEN WATCHING ONE PIECE AGAIN ALL DAY, AND HOLY FUCK LUFFY IS THE CUTEST THING

AND GUYS OML IVE BEEN WATCHING ONE PIECE AGAIN ALL DAY, AND HOLY FUCK LUFFY IS THE CUTEST THING. AND SO IS EVERY OTHER STRAW HAT PIRATE AND HELP I CANT BREATH
~~~

"So, (F/N). Where did you live before you came here?"

She looked at me with curiosity, her eyes big and beautiful. I didn't feel intimidated, not at all, but I did feel a sense of higher power.

"Ah, I lived in (H/T)."

"Really? I've never heard of it. What's its like?"

"Well it depends on the part your at. Some parts are quiet, and have many families there. Others are nothing but bustling streets and people talking all day long. Some even referred to those parts 'The City That Never Sleeps'."

"It sounds so interesting!"

Lucas huffed, and shifted his attention towards the window.

"Don't give her to much attention. She might want more."

"Lucas! Manners!"

Lisanna lightly hit his arm, and he pulled farther away from her.

"Oh, no it's fine. Im really used to stuff like that coming from him."

"Yea! Lucas is really mean to (F/N)!"

"Really? I'm sorry."

"No, no! Don't worry about it. I'm just happy to still be with everyone for this long."

'Not for much longer, though'. A voice at the back of my head repeated that over and over again, no matter how much I ignored it.

"So, Lisanna."

"Hmm?"

"Where were you? Ya know, before you came back for your visit."

"Oh! I study abroad, so I've been gone for a while now. As much fun as I have, its not as fun without all my friends like Natsu."

A twinge of jealousy sparked when she said his name. Why? I have more things to worry about than what Lisanna's and Natsu's relationship is. I don't have time to start my own petty drama.

"I see. So where have you been?"

"I started off in Japan, but right now I'm doing some work in France. I think I should be moving onto Germany soon, though I'm not sure."