Chapter Thirty Three- Goodnight

Hola. 'Tis me. Couple things

1- This! Is! The! Last! Chapter! Its been fun, and I appreciate every single one of you. It was great writing this story for you guys and I hope you enjoyed it.

2-Go! Read! My! Story! On! My! Other! Account! Its like Joshler but also not??? Like the main focus is not romance however I think its a pretty interesting plot and it'd very appreciated. dingmyd0ng so yea, go check it out guys :))

Alright, onto the final chapter!

~~~

Its been a few years since Natsu and I's marriage. The baby is the biggest joy in my life, along with the rest of my family. We have a big house now, plenty of room for everyone.

"(F/N)! Come on! Dinner is ready!"

"Coming!"

I helped her zip up her dress, and turn her around. She's gotten so much bigger, hell, she started middle school a few months ago.

"Happy Thanksgiving, (F/N). Im grateful for you."

"Happy Thanksgiving, Nashi. Im very very grateful to have you in my life too."

I pulled her up into a hug. She was in middle school now, but she was still her tiny, adorable self.

"(F/N), dinner is ready. Are you coming?"

Natsu stepped into the room, holding Arya.

"Yep, was just helping Nashi."

I walked over to Natsu, and scooped Arya up into my arms. We all walked downstairs to see the usual sight when there were big gatherings like this. The kids still ran around the room, and throughout the house. Mira and Juvie shooed people out of the kitchen, placing various dishes on the table. Natsu and and Gray went right back to arguing, and Erza preyed on the deserts. Nashi ran to the other kids, leaving me and Arya standing in the doorway. I took it all in. I had everything I had wished for when I was with Mard. Lucas and Nashi were like my own two children, not to mention Arya who really was. Natsu was a loving husband who I got to call mine. And the rest of them? They were wild, definetly, but god I couldn't live without them anymore.

"Uncle Gray naked again."

Arya pointed at Gray, who of course, was left in his boxers. I smiled, and looked at Arya. Her hair was soft, and a pinkish color like Natsu's. But she had my eyes, and her smile could light up the room. Arya didn't talk much and was surprisingly calm for her age, especially considering her family. But she was smart and beautiful, and I couldn't ask for a better child.

"Everyone! To the table!"

Mira called everyone around the table, and we all sat down, not hesitating to dig in. Mira was a fantastic cook, she cooked for every big meal. The room was filled with chatter and laughter. Everyone finished dinner, and migrated into the living room.

"Happy Thanksgiving guys!"

Natsu had drank just a little too much, and was obviously buzzed.

"I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all of you, and all three of my beautiful children."

He smiled at the kids, and tussled Lucas's hair.

"But I am especially thankful for my dime-piece wife."

He pulled me into a hug, and kissed me on the forehead.

"Oh, Natsu. Im thankful for you too."

And everyone followed our words, saying who and what they were thankful for. The rest of the night we played games, talked, and drank. The kids ran throughout the house until they were eventually all passed out in Lucas's room. They had fallen asleep in a big pile watching a movie, except Arya. She walked out of the room, carrying her blanket and rubbing her eyes.

"Tired."

"Natsu, Im gonna take Arya up to bed."

"Oh, alright."

I picked Arya up, and started walking up the steps. Just as I went to walk into her room, she lifted her head off my shoulder.

"Wanna sleep wis you and dad."

I smiled at her, and walked to the end of the hall, and into our room. I turned the lights on, but kept them dim. After I laid her on the bed, Natsu stepped in.

"She's sleeping in here?"

"Oh, yea. She wanted to."

He smiled and sat on the bed next to Arya.

"I love you."

He brushed the hair off her forehead, and replaced it with a swift kiss.

"Love you too, Daddy."

She held her blanket close, shut her eyes, and rolled over. He walked over to me, looking me in the eyes.

"And I love you."

He did the same thing with me as he did with Nashi, and I smiled. We stood there for a few minutes just holding each other.

"I really am thankful for you."

"And I am really thankful for you."

We got changed, and laid in bed, Arya inbetween us, fast asleep. Were both close to her, each of us laying an arm across her.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, beauitful."

~~~
And we're done! Again, thanks for all the lovely reads, votes, and comments. You guys are great.