Chapter Eight- Dinner is Ruined

Yo. So I wanted to thank all of my lovely readers that I've gotten so far. I love seeing the new reads, votes, and comments. They just really make me happy. So to thank you, I decided to make another early update.

Enjoy~~~

Enjoy~~~

~~~

"Here! Put these on too!"

"What?"

"They match the dress perfectly."

"How?! He's not even going to see my underwear!"

Each of them looked at each other, laughed, then went back to work. Erza was doing my hair while Mira was trying to make sure my entire outfit matched.

"Got it!"

She handed me all the pieces of clothing, and shut the bedroom door. After letting out a sigh, I got dressed. When I looked in the mirror, I had a (F/C) dress on that reached my knees. It was tight at the top, but got wavy as you went down. My hair was in a bun, and I had black flats on my feet. The door burst open, and Mira gasped while Erza just smiled.

"You look amazing!"

"Guys, I really don't think this is suppose to be formal."

"What are you talking about? I made Natsu wear a suit and tie so."

"Why would you do that?! He probably just wanted to go have a nice time, but you're forcing him to wear that."

"Oh well."

She sat on the bed, and smiled.

"Well, now we leave the rest up to you two. Don't screw this up."

Her voice darkened at the last part, but I ignored it and looked at Erza.

"Are you sure it was okay to let Lucas and Nashi come to your house?"

"Yea, its fine. Everyone else is going to be there too."

"Okay. If you say so."

"Now, its about time for you to leave. I'll go get Natsu."

Erza walked out, leaving Mira and I. I fell back onto the bed, and huffed.

"Ya know, I normally don't like dresses and stuff like this."

"Well to bad. You look amazing, and I'm sure Natsu will agree."