Chapter thirty one- Big news

Back again, and so early. So a few things.

1// I wanted to say thank you guys so much for reading the story, I had fun writing it.

2// I changed my mind. There will be a couple more chapters after this, just to add to the fluff for you guys.

3// I do not think I will be creating a new Fairy Tail fic anytime soon. The ones I currently am working on will get completed, but after that I wouldn't expect anything. At least not for a while.

4// I was thinking about doing a band member fic??? Like idk Kellin or Vic or Alex or someshit. Im up for ideas whether its ×reader or whatever. Just give me the ship and person and i'll see how many people are interested so comment if you are!!!

Alright ill shut up now so you can read, thank you!

~~~

Another year had passed since I got home. Things were back to normal, besides the occasional comment or look someone would make when a mention of what happened was brought up. I usually ignored it though. I didnt need to think about that anymore. That wasn't my life, and it was all thanks to them. Natsu and I had both grown a lot closer, and were slowly becoming more comfortable with our relationship. Nashi was all for it, and even Lucas was warming up to it. I could tell he still missed his mom dearly though, and not for a minute did I ever expect him not to, or any of them for that matter.

"(F/N)! Hurry up! You've been in the bathroom forever!"

"So-sorry! Almost done!" 

I heard a huff, and Nashi walk away from the door. I bit down on my lip, almost drawing blood from my anxiousness. And then the result came back. My eyes widened.

"Oh god."

It hit me again, a wave of nausea. Getting sick in the toilet, I groaned and leaned back, the test falling out of my hand. I can't do it. I can't be a mother. And there's no way Natsu will be okay with this, right? What am I saying, he's Natsu. My mind fought with itself while trying to process the information. Another knock sounded on the door, and I snatched the test off the ground, shoving it deep in my baggy pocket.

"(F/N)? You okay?"

"I'm fine!"

I ran to the door and opened it, awkwardly brushing hair out of my face with a smile.

"Sorry!"

I pushed my way past them, and into the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. With a deep sigh, I slid into bed, pulled the covers over my head, and grabbed the test, holding it. It could be wrong, right? No, its not. I have all the signs for it. This just proved my doubts. Natsu opened the door, and I shoved it back in my pocket. He shut the door behind him again as he stepped in, and sat down on his side of the bed.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Mhm, never been better."

He gave me his toothy smile, making me blush. I've seen it for years at this point, why do I still do this?

"So, we need to talk about something later. Its important."

My eyes widened a bit, and my heart dropped. He knew?

"Wh-at about?"

"You'll just have to wait and see. Its gonna say a lot about our future. Have Erza drive you to the diner downtown at eight, okay? Dress nicely. I love you."

He kissed my forhead, and walked out of the room. My head spun. Did he know? Or was it about something else. Was he finally making me leave? Oh god, not now. Not after what I just found out. Okay, okay (F/N). Calm down. Everything is gonna be okay. Looking at the clock, I seen it was 5:30. With a sigh, I started showering, and getting ready. Tonight. No matter what news he has, tonight will be the night I tell him. I wanted to talk to him about my suspicions before, but was too scared of the result. Eventually, 7:30 hit and I picked up my phone to call Erza. It rang for a moment before I heard her comforting voice.