Chapter Six- Shopping

After we picked up Ellie, we drove to the mall where it took Mira a good ten minutes to find a parking spot. 

   "Alright, lets go."

Everyone got out of the car, and I could feel a smaller hand slip into mine. Looking down, I found the owner of the hand was Nashi. She continued looked forward, but started to speak. 

   "Mom would always make me hold her hand when we went to crowded places like this. She said she wanted to keep me next to her. You don't mind, do you?"

   "N-Not at all."

   "Good."

She smiled a little bigger as we stepped into the building. 

   "Okay so we have to meet Cana, Wendy, and Juvia in the food court. Anybody hungry?"

Ellie raised her hand, and jumped up and down. 

   "Me! Me!"

Mira giggled, and took her hand, beginning to walk. Nobody really said anything. It was a quiet walk except for a few 'Ooos' when we looked at the store window. 

   "Mira!"

A girl with blue pig tails came running up, a big grin on her face. 

   "Wait for us!"

Juvia and Cana came running up after her. 

   "Wendy, meet (F/N). She's going to be living with Natsu, so we have to take her out to buy new clothes."

   "Hi! I'm Wen-"

She was cut off when Ellie jumped onto her back. 

   "Piggy back ride!"

   "Y-You're getting heavy!"

She struggled to keep her on as we walked. 

   "How about...pizza?"

   "Sounds good to me."

Everyone sat down at a table except Ellie and Erza who went to go order some food. 

   "So, (F/N). How did you and Natsu meet?"

   "Well its a strange story. I was going to have to breakfast in this cafe I found, but once I sat down, Lucas continued telling me to move. Natsu and I decided to just eat together, so we could all sit there."

   "Yea! And (F/N) was gonna try and move, but dad wouldn't let her."

Nashi's grip on my arm tightened. 

   "So how did you get to his house last night?"

   "We ended up running into each other again while I was being kicked out of a hotel. I'm lucky we did, or I wouldn't have anywhere to have slept."

Mira nodded right before Erza set the pizza down. 

   "Food has arrived."

Everyone started digging in, not saying a word. Once the pizza was gone, we all leaned back in our chairs and sighed. 

   "That was great."

   "It was delicious."

   "It was expensive."

A few people let out a silent laugh at Erza's comment. 

   "Well, is everyone ready to go shopping?"

   "Yea!"

   "I am!"

   "I'll take care of the pizza box."