Chapter Eleven- Someone I used to Know

Omf guys so much is happening right now. I'm so sorry if these past few updates haven't been good, but my mind has just been so fogged over by other crap I can barely focus on what I'm writing. Bare with me and you will hopefully be more satisfied with this story. ╥﹏╥

~~~

After walking away from Natsu's room, I grabbed some clothes, and walked back into the bathroom. Wrapping the towel around my neck as to not get my shirt wet, I sat down in the living room chair. The odd colored cat rubbed his head against me, and purred.

"Hello, Happy."

With a smile, I rubbed under his chin. It almost seemed like he smiled back, but I wasn't sure.

"Have you ever had a big decision to make? Probably not because you're a cat."

He stopped what he was doing, and looked up at me.

"Stay here, and give the ones I care about a possibility of getting hurt, or leave and have myself get hurt. Even if I leave, I might hurt them emotionally. It seems selfish either way I go."

As if responding to me, he let out a quite 'meow', and curled up in my lap.

"You tired too?"

With a small laugh, I pulled the blanket from the back of the couch, and laid down. If there was a way to go without hurting anyone, would I be able to take it?

~~~Time Skip to Next Morning~~~

"(F/N)! (F/N), wake up!"

A pair of hands pressed against my side, and pushed me back and forth. Groggily, my eyes made their way open, and landed on said owner of hands.

"Oh, good morning Nashi."

"Good morning! Have you seen dad?"

"Your dad? No, I haven't. Why, is everything okay?"

"I guess so. He just isn't in his room."

"Did you check everywhere else?"

"Mhmm!"

Pushing the blanket away, I stepped onto the ground and yawned.

"What about Lucas?"

"He isn't here either."

"I see. Get dressed, and we'll go out to look for them."

Without saying anything, she jumped into her room. A few minutes later, she came back out in a white and pink sundress.

"Alright, give me a minute so I can get dressed."

She nodded, sat down, and started waiting. I stepped into the bedroom, and pulled a pair of leggings with a (Shirt). Once I was dressed, I walked back out into the living room.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep!"

She already had her shoes on, and clicked the heels together. With a small laugh, I put my shoes on, and held the door open for her.