Prologue

"I would never spare you,"

I shouted out with my eyes out of sockets looking directly into his eyes.

"Ooh meow can do that?"
He replied calmly as he was not at all bothered by my rage and anguish.

Is he creation of the same God who created me because I really doubtI mean what kind of person he is he really does not have any kind of feelings. Earlier today i thought that everyone has a heart in his body a soft corner hidden that usually comes out at such situation. I wonder does he have a soft corner and not even that does he have a heart? Someone's life is ruined due to him and he is not bothered he is all the same infect seems more calm and peaceful. He just look at him he is so peaceful. He is such a MONSTER. 'JALLAD'

"I hate you!" she shrieked desperatly.

"Lie again a lie if you hate me than why do you want me?"
I said more enraged and shouting.
"Do you want me to love you?"
He asked again being in a state of tranquility raising one of his dumb eyebrow which made my anger go beyond it's limits.
"Why would, I infect, anyone want to be loved by Jallad?" I wish my words could kill him straightaway or at least would have acted as a sword on his broad strong chest.
I think that he found his nick name annoying but he didn't show the expressions on his face.
"Some actually want to be loved by Jallad."
His words showed clear anger that gave me peace and a cold sigh left my body. He was continuosly trying to enrage me but this time I won. Ah how peaceful it felt after giving him pain and anger.
"Well Maha I am leaving bye!"
"No nobody wants that, nobody, you ruin people's life you don't deserve that t be loved or to love, you are a killer you are the worst

And he left the room leaving me and my thoughts alone.
This was the first time ever he called my name this means he is very angry. The thought gave me inside happiness how blissful it was to feel the happiness after so long in my life. But that was not enough just a happiness of mere moment i have much to come and go through.
Oh God Please I don't need any problems now please mercy me!

.......................

Hey guys this is my first time writing and I am quite nervous and that's quite natural . If you have any kind of suggestion or you see some kinds of demerits in it you can share that with me and remember I am human and not a single person can create a master piece so I really need your suggestion.

And to be frank writing a prologue was the most difficult thing .When I thought of writing something in the prologue I liked it that much that I wanted it be a part of my story!!!