Chapter # 31

Maha's P.O.V:
"Last fast of Ramzan going on!"
"I know that!"
"Kya pata yeh zindagi ka akhri Ramzann ho!
"Allah you want me to die!"
"No duobt what I actually want to say is Allah we apne gonahon Ki mafi mang lo phir kya pata...!" I tried to made him enraged.
"To tum mang lo meri Jaga wese bhi achi wife's apne husbands me liye yehi sare kam karti hein!"
And as he always did the same enrage me instead. It is not the way like this anymore. It has been almost two months that he is doing this and now I have been used to of it. Well he said and left for office and I left for my routine to his spacious sort of study and did all what I do.

"She is a sort of adoreable and one of those girls for sure who can attract anyone by the natural looks. She had applied no make up wearing a black jeans with white shirt! She doesn't need colours to enhance her beauty. Flawless. She is one of those whom I want the most instantly. Getting on my nerves I asked for her background. I want her to be in my possession anything relating to me for once maybe. I do want to get bore from her after being fascinated!"

What a great good description about me. I am not the girl he is defining.

"She is Maha! A girl belonging from a not a mediocar but a mordren family. She has an over whelming background as well. She is all over me!"

I can't stop getting redder and redder more and more. So I just skipped some paragraphs and some pages.

"Her manners are making me grow crazy on her. She has always been on my nerves on mine rather in a positive way or a negative way. But now I am gonna make sure that she regrets on hr behaviour! I had no intentions to do that earlier."

I didn't want to read the world's biggest mistake that I made so I turned my page again.

"The much I thought to make her life difficult the more I am disabled to do that. I knew the much she will be get close to me the more she will hurt her ownself. I am not that sort of family person. I will not always for her. I am a sort of temporary person who has a feeling that remains forever. I am an extremist personality. Knowing that I will be the worst to her so I wanted to be away from her. I always try to torture her but at the end I fail so it is better for me to maintain distance!"

My eyes got moistened I closed the dairy. What if I am wrong again or if I am going to wrong direction again. Am I again presuming the wrong things! I have been so rude to him since always since from the first day and he has been bearing me. How wrong have I been. I was thinking neglecting the point that I have startd to fall for him again. I should not been doing this. But he has done nothing to torture me. Maybe someone said right. You neglect the mistakes of a person you love and notice his qualities! I went back to the room.

Zayn's P.O.V:
She entered the room and I saw her eyes moistened but now when she has stopped crying so I don't mind much knowing the reason.
"Have you taken your dinner?"
"No not already what about you!"
"Neither me, haven't taken that yet... Come than!"
I said and got of my room while she followed me.
"Hamza I don't know how to reform all the mistakes I have given to her!"
"Zayn I think she needs her family. I mean you have tried your level and now that us her family turn. I mean one always need their family to support them!"
He made me think. I remembered one of our discussions with him. I took out all the possible information. I didn't want to make her upset in any way. Maybe that is her family but what if they hurt her I am not going to bear that.

"Maha!"
"Hmm!"
"We are going to meet your family tomorrow they have invited us!"
"No I am not gonna go!"
"You are!"
"Zayn tryin' understand I just can't face them!"
"Why?"
"It is just that I can't face me!"
"I mean come on they miss you!"
She remain silent.
"For them.....for me!"
I said putting my hands at her.
"OK!"
"Tommorow than!"
I took a peaceful sigh. I will reform your life whatever it takes.
Finally an update after effort of day and night. thanks a lot for waiting. Tell me how was the chapter.I will be waiting for your updates.