Chapter 3

Zayn's P.O.V:

"May we come in sir ."

My security guard asked me to which I just nodded

"Sir I want to talk to you."

"Before you talk to me I wanted to ask you about that task I had assigned you ."

"Sir I wanted to talk to you about the same task... the girl I mean.... Sir we are making the girl loads of calls everyday but... she isn't responding she is asking for the purpose you wanna meet her and I think......"

These over-efficient people.

"I have not asked you what are your thoughts about that I have assigned you a task and now it's your duty to accomplish it otherwise you are fired from this job and you being a newcomer let me inform you that if you are fired from this job than I will probably make sure that you don't get another job at any place around the globe....and now I want you t o bring that girl to me within a week otherwise you will face hard consequences.... Now you may leave and remember don't try to be anything else than a mere employ now you may leave..."

..................

Maha's P.O.V:

The sunlight which was falling on my eyes from so long was successful to wake me up with open wide eyes. I got off my bed and changed to refresh my self to fit in the breakfast mode. Making way towards the dinning room where all of my family members were already sitting and having there meals.

"Good Morning!" I dragged the chair and sat and they(mom dad and bhai) replied.

"Juice ??"mom asked me while filling the glass for me.

"Ye-!" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"you seem sleepy!!"She asked me feeling concerned.

"Are you all fine?" she started to play with my hair being 'a mother'.

"Mom dear mom everything is all fine. I watched a movie last night so couldn't get my normal sleep...!"

"Mom Dad Ali is coming back. May be tomorrow." Bhai informed.

Ahh really and I started coughing violently. That was such a news.

Bhai passed me the glass of water. And I know that all the people were smiling at me, this actually makes me danm embarrassed. My mistake.

"that happens!" Bhai said and I know I blushed.

AGAIN MY FAULT.

"are you done?"

Dad asked me when I stood up. I noded.

"even that was expected!"

"bhai!" i 'ughed' still looking back and ran to my room.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?"

I texted him.

After a moment my phone beeped.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"Ali..!"

"Can't I even give a surprise to my fiance." he replied me again. "ok talk to you latter gotta some work to do ... bye ..love you.!" 

"love you too"

I typed the last message.

Ugh I am so happy.

But before that I have to go to shopping.I stood in front of the mirror. I needed to go to the saloon too. I had so much to do in a such tiny miny span of time . Picking up my phone i called Aysha to ask her to go to the shopping taking out my head phones I connected them to  my phone and rested my head at the beds crown.

"than I will see you tomorrow ."

"tomorrow."

"yes! won't you come to meet Ali."

"bhai told me he is coming......"

"chal bye than"

"bye."

"And i know i won't be able to sleep all night."

I talked to myself.

..................................................

Authors note:

Hey peeps!

Your silence is killing me inside .Please comment and vote and tell how my story is going.My exams are actually over and now I shall me uploading without any gaps in between.So I hope you enjoy and Thanks for the cover I love you a lot.