Chapter # 32

Maha's P.O.V:
I looked at him who was looking at me in return. I don't know what he wants from me. But do I have
Anyother  option except for doing what he wants. This is the least I can do to him in return to all the happiness he has tried to give me. After agreeing that I will obey him I was just continuously thinking what to do and what not to do. Trying to mentally prepare myself.
"I will go get ready!"
I said as I wanted to be away from his gaze continuously on me.
"Great!"
He said stretching my check my his fingers.
"What is he?" I thought.
"And yes Maha...!"
He stopped me and I looked back to reply me.
"Wear blue please. You look beautiful in it."
I had my mouth open mentally for sure. He is just so peculier queer weird and....! I can't define him in a word actually neither in a whole sentence nor in an essay not even a newspaper article. I can write a book of forty thousand pages but still some of his character traits would still be left. I went to prepare myself now. Still thinking about him. How fast has he became a topic of my thoughts! On my nerves!!
I was ready when he came into the mirror in front if which I was standing.
"Can we go now?" He said. He was a bit harsh or I was over thinking whatever it was. I came back to the really world.
"Yes!"
"Let's go than!"
We headed towards the corridor than the lounge than to the pourch silent. I sat on the passenger seat while he looked at me. Maybe the drive had to drive.
"Give the keys!"
He asked the chauffeur. He said smiling looking at me than at him. A smile was on his face. He started the engine and came to the main road and as we came nearer and nearer to my house. My mind refused to think about him and started thinking of what is gonna happen now. What am I gonna do there how are they gonna react. Will they make ne embarrassed again in front of him.
"Are we really gonna go there?"
"No I am just kidding.....Maha!"
He inverted his fingers in the fingers of my hand.
"Everything is gonna be just alright!"
I became silent diverting the direction of my eyes at the road. I can't do anything than just stop thinking about it. He continued to play with my hand digits. Trying to calm myself. I was actually being calmed by his attention towards me. He honked and I looked up.
"Maha bibi!"
The security guard said and quickly opened the gate. He stopped the car. I looked at him so did he. Blinking his eyes and grippingy hand more hardly. His presence satisfied me somehow.
"Ali baba abhi take khan cheezen le kar kyun bahi aya as use call karein na please!"
It was mum. How pleasent her voice was.
"Baji ji Maha bibi aen hein!"
We came out and she looked at us. Almost runing towards me she arrived and took me into her arms and Zayn stood at the back looking at us. I hardly controlled towards me and I know she did that too.
"Assalam-o-Alikum auntie!"
"Walikum Assalam come in please!"
She said giving a side hug to him and we entered in the house. How much I missed this house. It has been so long. The tears were silently flowing my eyes.
"Murtaza Maha ae hi...Ahmer dekhein maha are he! She started to call both of them and it showed his overwhelmed she was due to my presence. They both came down and met both of us.
"Mein chalta hon!" Zayn said and we all looked at him.
"Thori der to ROK jao!" Mom said.
"Nahi auntie office Jana he!" He said.
He came out and I followed him.
"ROK jate!"
"Mera yahan rehna then nahi he aur wese bhi meri ek meeting he. You just text me jab ana ho. Balke why don't you stay here tonight!"
"OK but you should come here after office!"
"As you wish!"
He said and left.
Zayn's P.O.V:
I was standing in my office.
"Good morning sir!"
"Good morning come sit!"
He sat.
"So tell me what you were here to?"
"Sir actually Ms Maha had a fiance!"
"Yes!"
"Sir he is back!"
"But he cheated on her!"
"But sir his data is clear now!"
I remain silent.
"I think sir that us best for her happiness!"