Chapter #15

Maha's P.O.V:
The biggest day of my life. The day that will change my life. The day which I thought is the most romantic whether it is with your will or not. But I was wrong if you are not up to it, it is not the biggest day "Engagement Day!"
I sat in the car with Aysha while driver took us to the venue.
When we reached there, Aysha helped me come out of the car while the paparazzi rushed to me as I was there prey.
"How do you feel worlds most eligible baecholer is going to be yours today?"
Worst.
The guards rushed and secured us. Showing us the way in. When I entered the hall everyone's gaze turned to me. My mom and his mom came to me hugged and kissed me.
"You look beutifull!" They said.
Alina and Hamza came to me.
"I wish I was Zayn!"
Hamza flirted and I and Aysha smiled.
"Shut up you look beautiful Maha!"
They look at Aysha hoping for an introduction.
"She is Aysha my cousin and best friend!"
"And they are Alina and Hamza Zayn's friend!"
When I pronounced his name his voice echoed in my mind.
"Zayn Ahmed!"
"Come!" They took me to the stage kind floor.
"Aysha just stay with me!"
I said and she smiled.
"I will try!"
She replied.
I tried to come up and Aysha was trying to help me.
"Aysha no that has to be done by some one else!"
Hamza stopped.
I stood there as it was actually difficult to cross the stairs with that heavy skirt.
I saw a hand in front of me first I tried to ignore and tried to do it myself. But when I felt failed I gave my hand to his hand and he grabbed me up.
"Tu khud yo kare ga na!"
(You won't do it yourself)
Hamza said after waiting for fifteen minutes maybe.
"WO apke samne to nahi kare ga na privacy you know!'
(He won't do it infront of you)
"What?"
I thaught.
"It means we should go!"
Alina said.
"Yes!"
"Don't be miser with your words!" Hamza said in his ear.
Oh appreciation it is!
I got it. I was expecting few good words from his side. But than I remembered the person whom I was expecting and what I was expecting. Nothing good can be expected by Zayn Ahmed.
"Come I want you guys to meet someone!" It was Zayn's mother.
We came down of that stage and started to meet official or family people. With my hand in his and that was what i bothered.
"You suit each other!"
Do we actualy suit eachother? We received such compliments from almost everyone. Some even said "We are made for each other!" Forsure they lied.
I was being introduced in all the event through his name, through his reference. And for some reason I hated it.
"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen!" We no I heard heard Hamza's voice.
"As you know that the function is arranged for the engagement of the most adored bachelor 'taken away'!"
"So it is the time the exchange there rings!"
I felt drowsy, tired and lost. I have came to a point of this so called 'relationship' where there is no going back.
We went there hand in hand. I stood next to him and he slipped a ring in my ring finger so I did heavy heartdly.
I wish it was Ali at his place. U swear to God if what I thought was real I would have on seventh sky. But now there was no way back to him now. I regret this moment now.
"Forget all that happened. He is your future now!" Maybe Aysha read my face. My mum dad and bhai(brother) came to Me and congratulated me on a thing that I don't think is worth congratulating.
Ugh God make my life easy now!

Zayn's P.O.V:
No matter she looked beautiful in white and she is mine now. After the ring exchange ceremony, I took her to my friends and entered into a chit chat. A few minutes later Alina and Hamza and a girl sorrunded us. I looked at her for an introduction and maybe Maha noticed that.
"She is Aysha my cousin!" She said and I greeted her. We sat and entered into an informal discussion.
"Zayn go to drop them at there place it is more than midnight!" Mom said.
Maha looked here and there and there was no one from her family around. We were so much in our discussion. Actually the engagement was arranged at my home.
I stood up.
"Come!" I said and they both stood up and followed me to the car. She sat at the passenger seat looking at her ring finger. I liked to see her in hesitation ,disturbed.
"That is it this is my house!"
Aysha said.
"Bye than!" She said.
"Bye!" We both said and smiled.
I drived my car to her house.
"Thank you!" She said.
"Bye!"
"Bye!"
She said and left.
........
How was the chapter? To write a chapter nowadays is getting on my nerves! That is the reason I am taking that long to update.
Well how was the chapter. I wish that you like it I have done my bit now it is your turn so do appreciate it. My regular shit! 😀 😉 😁
I have done my bit And now that is your turn so don't forget to vote and comment!