Chapter 11

It is an unedited part so sorry for the mistakes.
Happy Reading!

Aysha's P.O.V:
"Can I meet her?" I asked uncle hesitantly.
He liked at me smiled and replied.
"Come!"
We went to her room and he opened the door.
We saw her sitting at the bed with her head on the bed crown. Her eyes showed certain helplessness and that was clear that she didn't sleep all night and how could she.
"Maha we want to talk to you!"
Uncle said being very polite he always was.
She straightened herself and we sat next to her.
"Did you eat anything?"
Uncle said.
"No I was not feeling hungry...!"
She replied with her face down.

"OK Maha we want to tell you something about what happened when you were not at home!"
She still does not know. She looked at him with a surprised expression and he started to tell her everything . Through out his speech she gave different expressions and tears continue to fall from her eye and when he finished she started to cry.

"Dad I didn't do anything wrong... I messaged Ali before I went to him... I can even show you that... Even Aysha knows all about him..."
About whom?
She showed her mobile phone to him.
"We trust you Maha!"
He tried to console her.
"Stop crying and tell me what happened with you?"
She cleaned his tears.
Maha's P.O.V:
He asked me to tell what happened. I told him everything except for that kiss. I was not feeling comfortable to tell something like that to my father.
"Maha listen carefully to me...look I know what happened to you was devastating for you and even for us but now there is point of standing in this situation for the rest of your life... That will be more dangerous fore you!"
Aysha said.
"Just move on and forget all that happened." She continued.
"You need to talk to him and ask him why did he do that to you for sure he didn't do that purposeless...!"
No not in this life.
"I think you should meet him once again and tell him what consequences he bought in your life...!"
He added and I looked at him with wide eyes. He stood up and went.
"Maha to say that he ruined your life would be quite wrong..."
She paused.
"I know this all is done by my brother and I am ashamed of it...Maha if the circumstances were different I would have never asked you to do that but may be Zayn loves you... Like he could have done anything to you but he didn't ..."
"He kissed me...."
"For such people a kiss is not s big deal, think he could have done anything wrong to you..."
She too a deep breath.
"I suggest you to talk to him and marry him..."
"If he doesn't want to..."
"That is impossible you talk yo him once that is better for you...better for your future..."
I starred.
"You know that I won't suggest you any thing wrong!"
She said and kissed my forehead and went.
They left me shocked. I was sitting there in my thoughts. It seemed as someone has slapped me so hard but I still have to be with him and bare that.
Why are they doing that to me are they my family or my enemies and I don't believe that Ali has done that he loves me after all. How can they be so arrogant. I know they are lying. For sure Ali has not done anything like that. He promised me to fix everything.
That is quite natural when you love someone madly you became automatically possessive. They are blaming it all on Ali and that is it.
They want me to marry Zayn. Maybe they have been taken in by the greed after all Zayn is a very rich person.
They are thinking about themselves but not a bout me they are actually being selfish I won't let anyone to do this to me. I need to talk to Ali. He will sought everything out. I know he is angry but he will never let me go away from him.

Half a heart without you,
Half a arrow in my heart,

I took out my phone and dialled his number after trying thrice he accepted the call.
"What?"
"Ali I want to talk to you!"
"But I don't want to!"
"Like why is everyone blaming me like you know all that happened!"
He went silent for a moment.
"Ask your family!"

He disconnected his phone.They have intoxicated our relationship. They have ruined my life. How can they do it to me.
Now I will do the same they want me do to. Go away from them forever. I will go meet you Zayn. I can manage to live with him but not with people who are fake.

........
Assalam o Alikum
How was the chapter? Do tell me as I am thinking to delete the story.
If you like my work do appreciate it thought your votes and comments.