Chapter # 22

Ahsan's P.O.V:

Coming out of the car I forgot the roses I bought for her. I stood in front of a huge building that named as 'Q Industries'. I got into the building and the receptionist told me the way to her office. I came here several times but never met her but this time I came to meet her. Knocking the door I saw her busy with some files. Totally into work. I knocked it thrice but she didn't notice. I cleared my throat to divert her attention towards me. She looked up for a second maybe her mind processed to recognize me.

"Good morning!"

I entered the room without her permission and believe me I don't even bother to take her permission.

"Good morning!"

She replied smiling. Before I could ask her anything she asked me.

"Sorry but I did not recognize you!"

I know she was lying to avoid me somehow but now that is impossible to avoid me because I am not going to leave her.

"Put a bit stress on your brain and you will remember me!"

I mocked. After silence of about half a minute i felt defeated and introduced myself.

"Ahsan Warraich; we met yestarday at a party!"

"Sorry Ahsan actually I meet loads of people in parties so I forget loads of them you know!"

"But I am sure you will not forget me now!"

I mumbled.

"What?" She asked. I changed the topic.

"so how are you?"

"I am fine...! What about you?"

She asked.

"I am perfect now!"

"Were you sick earlier?"

"Kind of!" I smiled.

"So what would you like to have!"

"A coffee in a cafe!"

She smiled.

"Not now I am very much busy right now!"

"Just a matter of half an hour or an hour!"

"Ahsan...!"

"Okay I will be waiting for you until you finish your work!"

"That will take danm long!"

"A dinner than that is better for me!"

"Dinner?"

"Yeah after all you will be free from your work till night!"

I am not gonna leave you any ways.

"Okay than come on lets go!"

She closed one of the files and stood up.

"That is like my girl"

I said and she smiled.

"Your girl!"

"I thought that you understood why I am here!"

"Not giving you any kind of clues I want to tell you that I am already involved with someone so better someone else!"

"Woah involved I than want to tell you that I don't mind having a girl who is actually half involved with someone else!"

We were at the door and she looked at me when I said that confused.

"Half involved?"

Maha's P.O.V:

I sat at the bed with my head at the bed crown thinking about yesterdays party. Why was Zayn being so weird? His attitude is bothering me I think it is an alarm for something bad to come up. This change is bothering me. Is he just acting like he cares or he actually means that? I was nonplus. I am so struck.

I think he has changed. I think he has realized his mistakes. Thanks to God. If it is the way I am thinking that my life has changed to a blissful mode. Infect of course he has changed. Like why would he act so adorable and compassionate. I believe that I am thinking in the right direction. I feel so happy at the moment.But i think my behaviour towards him was wrong. Firstly I shouldn't have changed that dress and than later wards too I even shouldn't have act so annoying. I regret on my conduct.

The sound of the door opening and bought me to the world. It was Zayn wearing a white t shirt with a leather jacket and a denim jeans complimented by a swiss watch. I swear he look heart touching. He took of his jacket and sat at the table drinking water and than busy with his phone. He never spend that much time in this room. This is for sure for a change. I smile crept u[p on my face but than he left the room.

........................

The servants bought Zayn's clothes and I was putting his clothes in his wardrobe. He entered the room and than the wardrobe. He sat at the table eating an apple and the servants left. I busy in my work not showing that I bother whether he is sitting or not but actually I bothered a lot.

"You enjoy doing my work!" His voice touched my eardrums and I controlled my smile. I looked back.

"Do you enjoy being my maidservant?"

"What?"

"You enjoy being what you are ... better for you!"

He continued.

"After all you are not more than a servant here so you should be doing the same.!"

He continued hurting my feelings peaceful himself.

"How do you feel listening the truth?"

He put his apple aside and came to me.

"If you love to be a maid of mine and doing my work than I don't even bother to heir you as one of my servants!"

He came more near me.

"How would you understand that I have asked you to be away from me away from my belongings as much away as possible why don't you understand that!"

"But now when you don't understand let me make you a true maid as you wished!"

He looked at me.

"Do my laundry and press them and bring them to me you have two hours for that make it quick! I am waiting!"

Tears fell my eye and i took his clothes out of the room and he was busy with his phone.

I am in love with a person whom I should hate the most!

The thought made the tears flow from my eyes with my eyes more speedily.

.............................

I am so sorry for such a late update. I thought that i updated two days earlier but when I saw the date I was almost half dead. I am so sorry for making you wait for that long. I promise that from now on I won't take that long to update.

How was the chapter? I think a boring one because I feel it is. Give me your feedback. Till than take care of yourselves. And sorry once again.

Bye