Chapter # 29

Maha's P.O.V:

Things have never been the way I have ever wished for they way I dreamt of. I was always the one who went in the wrong direction but not now. I know the biggest mistake of my life is falling for him. He is just not the right guy. I know that falling for a person who doesn't loves you makes your life miserable and my life is a world known example of torture and heart break. I just don't want myself to get back into him. I went out of the room to get of the frustration and started to walk in the house. Corridor to corridor Oh my God this house is another name of huge.

Abhi tak kyun nahi aya ghar. He said he will be back in an hour and he is still not here!

Wait I should not be thinking about him! I turned back maybe that was not the way to stop thinking about him but that came in my mind instantly. Wait what if I am lost or something! Dah kabhi na kabhi I will reach to my room this is not that huge and secondly there are servants roaming every where so they can find me out and guide me! I turned around again and entered into a room. This is my house I can go anywhere.

The room appeared to me as a gigantic hall

The room appeared to me as a gigantic hall. And suddenly I felt that "keera" of reading in me that quite came from nowhere. I came nearer the book shelfs and started brushing my hand finger more specifically at the books. That was a drawer half opened. And I felt that childish feeling in me that was getting higher every moment. I opened the drawer and took out a dairy.

"What are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that,that must be personal!"

Someone inside me said.

"So what?"

I opened the dairy and started reading it!

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations! that is wrong no part of me believe in that! I know I have not been through so much infect I am living an ideal life that a fifteen year old always wished for but for some reason I believe that I have been rude and rigid whole the life I have spent!"

It was Zayn's dairy for sure who would have been that rude other than him that obivo! But wait he has a heart a soft corner inside him. Woah he writes a dairy. Quite a symbol of innocent people that he is not! But I will read it I know that is quite personal to him and I want to infuriate him as hell! Lets see what happens. I skipped some pages as I knew I was about 8 to 10 years back and I wanted to read the present age.

"But the fact that the work that I do makes me that over-rude. I think people should regard all their attention love and care to the people who are important to you to make them feel special!"

Is that the reason he care for me?

I know that this is not the reason. He has just got afraid of my suicide thing and that is the reason nothing else! But I don't need this fake care! I kept on reading it till it was 8 P.M. That was just so good than any other book! I kept on smiling while reading it!

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Where is Ma'am?" I asked a servant and she seemed afraid.

"Hmm?" I asked her again

"In ..your.....st study .....s ssir!"

"Okay!" i said and went to my study but why was she so afraid if she was in the study. Wait!

"In my persnol....!"

"Yyyes!"

"How did she go there?"

"Ssir she went there hhherself!"

"Okay!"

I went to the back of house where that library is situated. I don't know what is up with this girl! Sometimes she is like the rigid rude maha Sometimes the sweet Maha sometimes crying sometimes a kid and now the queer person who is out for house hunt! I entered the room where she sat at the sofa in a very improper way. I came towards her but she didn't notice me.

Great aur koi kasr rehti thi She is reading my dairy!

She was so peaceful! i know that she knew she is reading my dairy! but she is still so calm. This girl has got something! She is so different! Maha Maha Maha! I sat in front of her not trying to disturb her. I was looking at her magr majal he k usse koi farq para ho! And finally after wait of half an hour she looked at me but didn't change herself. Is k matlab he mood acha he!

"Your mood swings jangli billi!"

"What mood swings i don't have mood swings you!"

"Ah yes my mood swings!"

I accepted my defeat!

"i can't afford to make you jangli again jangli billi!"

She smiled.

"Even i have a name for you!"

"Ahan what is it that?"

"Bagr billa!"

She said and stood up to put the book back.

"Good one tum ache naam rakh sakti ho a benefit for your future!"

I said and she got the meaning behind the sentences as her cheeks grew reddder and pinker but wo Maha hi kya jo har jae!

"Funny!" She said and went

.................................

I am not gonna say much! How as the chapter and how is your eid going on? This chapter is dedicated to alice_gaima . I was not to update the chapter that soon but her comments forced me to do that! Thank you for your support and appreciation that is actually overwhelming for you have gaven me my eidi and i need from the rest now!