Chapter # 10

PRESNT DAY:
Aysha's P.O.V:
I am just so taken in all the incident that happened yestarday and the after shocks being heard still  now. I mean a normal person would have done the same like I am doing "over thinking". The person from whom everyone expects to be the saddest is normal.

I can't take it anymore. I think that there is something very wrong boiling in here. I am actually getting insane. Someone infect my only auntie has got a heart attack because of us actually.
Things are getting perplexed and tensed. It is actually Ali who is making me confuse when he has no problem  with her sister going out of the house at 4A.M  with a driver who is obviously not worthy of that trust than why does he get narrow minded when it comes to her going to be wife which she won't be now.
Why didn't Ali became anxious about her? Why did he blamed on her character? What if she was kidnapped or something?

Is sari bat ko negative sense mein kyun liya gya positive mein kyun nahi

If he actually loved her why did he took a finger on his character why didn't he became worried about? Why didn't he tried to find her?
I had loads and loads of questions boiling in my head and I needed an answer as soon as possible. Thinking of something i should probably not being bothering much but thinking about her health now. This was now endangering my relationship too and being a girl how can I let my own brother to do something against her?
I got off my room and went to the lounge where my mum and Ali was sitting.

"Good Morning!"
They greeted.
Who the hell says the morning is good?
"I want to go to the hospital where Ani is admited..!"
I left that help unattended.
"Lemme drop you...!"

He is not gonna go. I mean how does he has that courage to see them again or no how he has the courage to see the person lying on death bed only cause of him?
I ignored my thoughts and followed her I want to reach the hospital and that's it.
We sat in the car and after some moments he played the music and I looked at him awestruck.

"Do you have any idea what you have done to them ani is on the death bed cause of you and you are acting normal?"
"What is the problem with you. It seems that you think was all my fault I guess you had closed your eyes yestarday... And secondly ani is not on the bed because of me but due to your best friend...!"
He blurted out stressing on the last word"best friend".
I kept silent than, my all confusions were quite clear now. What I had to do was to clear all this in front of Maha too to make her aware what actually took place behind her.

"Where is Mrs.Khan?" I asked the receptionist.
"Mr.Murtaza's mother!"
"Yes!"
Murtaza!
How would he be right now? And how is he handling everything?

She showed me the way to the room. I got in the room where uncle was sitting and auntie was lying on the bed guess sleeping. He stood up and hugged me.

Ek mere family he Jo in k zindagi azab bana chuke hein aur yeh loog abhi bhi mujhe utni hi respect de rahi hein

I hugged him with my eyes getting moistened tears fell from my eyes.
"Assalam-o-Alikum!"I said and he replied.
"Sorry uncle for everything happened yestarday I am actually embarrassed!"
"That was not your fault Allah Ki marzi thi...!"
I was still in his hug.He consoled me and I got back.
"Auntie kesi hein ....!"
"She is out of danger...!"
"Where is everybody else?"
"Maha ghar par aur Murtaza abhi ata hoga...!"
Murtaza came in and looked at me. Looking into his eyes the agony despair was prominent.

I hope he does not see anymore sadness in his life Ameen!

After the torturing time of more than one hour I could not stand there anymore and I can't even stop my tears. I looked at my watch and said.
"I guess I should leave!"
"Can you drop me home!" Uncle asked me.
"Yeah why not?" i continued "I will drop you..."
"That is alright..." I said.
He followed me.

Alina's P.O.V:
"I don't think after that kiss..."
I intrupted Zayn.
"Did you kissed her...how ridiculous was that...!"
How can he be so cheap?
"I am totally impressed Zayn...!"
Hamza remarked.
"Thank you!"
"This was not something worth appreciating...!"
"I don't find a point that you are criticizing me I mean she insulted me and there was no way I leave her... I did that because I wanted to block all the ways from where she could run away from me...that's it...!"
He cleared his point.
"And why is it bothering you?... I mean he likes her and wants her in her life that s it...!"
Hamza asked me.
"That's not that simple all the people sitting here know that Zayn is stopping her cause of His ego and that's it and there are no other emotional feelings associated...!"
"Wait come to the real World Aysha...you expect me to have some love type feelings for her... Step out of the imaginary world...start reading good books...you seem a teen to me now...!"
He scowled.
"Come on let's change the topic...!"
Hamza said checking the intensity of our discussion.

I hope you knew what love is Zayn. If you did than you would have noticed my love for you too.

I looked at him with a broken heart. I expected this to happen but not in such a disgusting way! But I was helpless now. I saw both of them talking to each other in a very normal mood.

How can they be so unaffected after all he ruined someone's life?