Chapter # 19

Alina's P.O.V:
I came down from the stage and started walking towards Hamza who saw me and came to me.
"Where have you been?"
"Was just meeting Maha!"
"Shall I also go!"
"No leave her alone for a moment!"
"Something...!"
"Everything is alright Hamza don't take tension!"
Every thing is meant to be alright now!
I gave a warm smile to him and he returned to his friends than. I wanted Maha to be alone and think about what I have told her infect over think about that as when you want something negative to come out you want
that person to over think . I mentally apologized from Zayn fir making that creepy comments on him vur that was needed after all everyone has heard that Every thing is fair in love and war. This is both childhood love and war against Maha for Zayn. I love him like hell. Though he has such a flawless personality that every girl automatically falls in love with him but the kind of love I do is more than Romeo ever did to Julliet or Julliet to Romeo. And the truth is that I won't let him go away. I won't let a cheap girl get him without any struggle after all she is not worth him. And I know that why he has married her. Zayn is always fascinate by beautiful things and that us the same with her and when she fucking insulted him it made him enraged and stubborn for making hwr life hell and that is it no persnol feelings associated. So I don't find anything in between to atop me so that what I am thinking of.
Maha's P.O.V:
My eyes were still red after a whole eight hours sleep. It seemed that I sobbd even in my sleep. Alina's words echoed in my mind. I feel like I am a call girl or some thing. Married just for pleasure. How awfull the thought is. The door knocked I quickly wiped my tears away and peeped out. It was a servant calling me for the breakfast downstairs. I told her that I am coming. I quickly changed my clothes and made my hair and went downstairs.
"Good morning!"They both said.
"Good morning!" I replied.
"What happened to your eyes?" My father in law asked.
"Nothing I just rubbed them hysterically!" I lied.
"Is it hurting now!" He became anxious.
"No!" I replied shortly.
I remember when my eyes got an infection and my sad became the same anxious.
A tear dropped my eye and that was noticed by my mother in law.
"Everything alright!" She asked.
"Yes just remembering Dad!"
"Didn't you meet him?"
"Alizay that is a father daughter thing you won't understand!" My father in law continued.
"Come on let's go to your house today!"
"No...no!"
I don't need to go there never want to meet my victims.
"Why?"
"They are....they are not at home uncle!"
I tried to find a good excuse and I hope that my stammering didn't bother much.
"OK alright than....!"
Before he could say anything Zayn interrupted him.
"Good afternoon!"
He said and our attention was diverted to him.
"Good afternoon!"
They replied and I kept busy with my food.
"I am going to my room I have to do some kind of work!"
He said and left and thank God he left. I am hating his presence.
"Maha are you going to your room!"
"Yes!"
"Ok actually there are Zayns shirts with me if you can take them up!"
"Alright!"
I said and stood up and went to the room with the shirts. I don't actually know what was the reason behind me taking those shirts. Like I mean there are loads of servants in the house why can't they take it why me. I am not his servant. Maybe auntie knows everything behind our relationship and she needs to fix but what if I don't want to fix it myself. I stepped into the room where he sat and said.
"Your shirts!"
He looked at me narrowing his eyes.
"Where shall I put them?"
"The servants will do that!"
He continued.
"And rather there was no need of you to taking hose shirts up to me. You should better know what you are. And don't try to be anything else than a mere possession. Just try to be away from me as much as you can. I hope you get that!"
He finished and left the room. Leaving me heart broken. Tears fled from my eye that I couldn't control. To be called a possession is not something worth it. I feel like a thing an object a thrown away toy. I feel like I am a useless girl roaming here and there for love for care. My door knocked.
"Maha are you alright!"
It was Alina. I hugged her and cried my heart out.
"Did Zayn do all this?"
"Maha tell me!"
I told her everything.
"Maha wipe your tears!" She cleaned all the tears on my face.
"Look Maha be away from him! He is an asshole!"
I looked at her abusing him and starred.
"I don't know I should be abusing him that way but isn't he worth it!"
She continued
"Maha you just be away from him... Just stay danm away from him... I don't want him to hurt you more!...."

"...Maha I know he has completely ruined your life and now there is no way out but if he leaves you that will be the best for you!...he is a cheater Maha."

I looked up.

"Maha I know it is not the time but I can't stop myself from telling you that...he has got another girl friend yesterday and that is the reason that he has not been coming home since few days!"

She finished and opened her phone and showed that to me. I swear that the picture took the life out of me.

"She is that girl!"

Her phone rang and she excused herself from me and went. I don't know why people leave me heartless and go. I don't know why there is no one for me. There is no to catch me if I fall. To wipe my tears when they fall. To support me when I fall.

.............................

I own you,

You cant run away,

I have trapped you in my black heart,

And you can't escape,

until you love me,

How was the chapter? Vote and comment if you like it. I am so tired of writing anything else. Your appreciation will make me forget my fatigue I did for you. And oh voters won't it be so amazing if you comment!

Lol! I cant stop myself for blabbering!

Allah Hafiz Bye take care after you vote and comment :P