Chapter # 16

Maha's P.O.V:
The much I wanted this wedding to be simple. The more it is getting lustrous. After all that Zayn Ahmed's wedding. I don't know why the life of all the extra rich people is just a show off. Just a fashion statement to tell the people that they are full if money. But this wedding is not like a wedding it is just a kind of punishment  i regret. Looking at my reflection at the mirror I for the first time realized that your expressions do matter
I am tired of getting ready like a bridal everyday. Like I am a show piece or something. I hope that today is the last day of all these makeovers. It actually infuriates me to hell.
I slipped into a bridal lehanga (skirt) that was heavy like every traditional barat (marriage) dress has to be. Skin and purple with red enhancing its beauty. It was really attractive. But I was not being attracted by it anymore. I didn't want to get married. I felt as helpless as a dying person.I was in a situation where merely people can help me but I have to ask for it.
Tears were continuously rolling from my eyes when the beautician stopped me.
"Ma'am please don't cry. After all you are looking beautiful!"
She wipped my tear away. And I gave a fake smile to satisfy her. After sitting at the same chair for almost two hours and finally I was ready.
"You look pretty Mashallah!"
Aysha and the beautician said and I smiled at their usual dialog. I have been coming here from half a month with Aysha and they continue to say this every time.
We went to the car and headed towards my home. Taking me to my room Aysha took care of my lehanga (skirt). She is just so sweet. My mom came with several aunties hugged and kissed me and went.
I felt thirsty she handed me a glass full of water and I drank it in one breath. I did it thrice when she asked me that why I am doing that?
"I am tired, suffocated, confiscated... I feel like I am dying. I am killing my own self.
I don't want to get married to him. I don't to so that... Please take me away Aysha ....God sake do that...!"
"Maha that happens nervousness you know!"
"For God's sake that is not nervousness I clearly don't want to get married to him. I can marry anyone else but not him...you call Ali and tell him how I am feeling right now... I am sure he will come to save me...!" I completed my sentence and saw dad and Bhai standing at the door of my room.
"Aysha go out and you too Dad!" Bhai said that dad looked at him for a moment and they both went.
"You think the person who got you in the situation will come to save you!"
I looked at him.
"You think... You are actually an idiot Maha... he is an alcoholic. He does forbidden things...he has loads of girlfriends there..."he showed his phone to me and the pictures made me dumbsford.
"He has cheated over many girls and unfortunately you are also the one...he did all that as he clearly wanted to make you away from him...is that clear...!
He took a deep breath and put both if his hands on my arms.
"Maha Ali is actually not worth you... Zayn for the first impression is not a good guy but he is far far better than Ali...he is surely good for you...forget all that happened in past...and think about you future with Zayn...and trust us!"
He said and kissed on my forehead and hugged me. I sobbed for what I an going to leave now. My father come and did the sane with a difference that he hugged me longer and I cried longer. I felt my forehead wet where his eyes where. I looked up and saw tears rolling from his eyes.
Due to me you have suffered a lot. I promise I won't give you anymore tensions now!
"Let's go!" He said sipping his tears away.
Time to go away from my favourite place.
I looked at my house for the last time going to the marriage club. I felt heartless. Every corner of this house has some memory for me. A bunch of most sweetest time I have ever spent in my entire life.
I sat in the car with my eyes still at my home and my head at moms chest. I felt tired.
"Maha aftet the Maulwi (priest) asks you fir Nikkah wish for anything you want and God will give you that. Wo qaboolit ka waqt hota he (that is the time of acceptance!)
My mother told me and I nodded.
..........
Yeah I succeeded in uploading a chapter earlier.
Now after all I have written it early so you have to face and bare all the mistakes.
So how was the chapter.update me.
And remember I am a comment ftrak so don't forget to comment.