Chapter # 34

Zayn's p.o.v:
How miserable a scene can get and how a monrnt can take away all tge kife in you from you. She was sitting with a men and I know it was him. I had seen ali many times and I can recognize him from his back. He said something ans she blushed.I dont know what he said but I could feel her cheeks grow red. had no guts to go in and face her. But I had to go .I had no other choice.
"Assalam o alikum zayn come come in Maha zayn is here!" It was her mother. She stood up instantly and came to me. I hope that I was at his place. I wish I had been on a higher position in her heart than what I am right now.
"Where were you? Why do you took that long? I was waiting for you!" She said and I smiled.
"Take a pause Maha!" I took her hands in mine. She gave the worlds most adorable smile.
"Well this is Ali my cousin!" She introduced me to a person who wouldn't even be last whom I want to meet. I shook my hand with him but one of my hand was in her hand. The hand I would never wanna leave.
"Zayn!" I tried to smile. Anything for her. The smile at his fade as he looked at me.
"Ali! Meet you any day else I have to go Maha bye!" He said looking at him.
She smiled.
"Coffee?"
"Please!"
"Just coming"
She said and went to the kitchen and I went to the lounge where all of them sat. Trying to look fresher outside but dying of pain inside. Excusing myself for attending a phone call i came out to the lawn. After a few minutes she came taking coffee with her. Her prescence made the coldest eve of December turn to a bit warmer and welcoming. Wearing a skin brown t-shirt with black leather jacket and jaens. Her hair were spread all around her shoulders. She was just a pictursque thing to watch. I took out my phone and secretly took a picture. Afterall I need some of her to let me live all life!
Maha's p.o.v:
I was at my home finally back. The spacious rooms now feel like mine to me just because of him. He left for his office and I was left with his memories. Oh why is he so amazing. I wish all Ali tactics does not make him in any sort of misconceptions. I don't want any obstacles now thats all of my patience now. Ali's prescence didn't surprise me at all. How would ge let me go that easily. When he has been rejected from either dides it is quite natural of him to return to me. I was actually expecting such a thing from him. How would he lenme live a happy life when he is not happy himself. He is an asshole a jerk a dog a .... . I don't have any sort of good words left for him. He is just a sucker. I am not gonna think about him. And I knew tge only way to get out of his thoughts so I went to my sweart hearts library. Taking out his dairy. I had no sort of heaitation. I had full right on all his belongings. I am his wife right. Just gonna sit when mu phone bipped. It was Ali's message. Why is he messaging me!
"Hi!"
"Hello!"
"How are you?!"
"As I was yesterday!"
Dumb! I wanted to insult him as nuch as I could.
"Haha :-) :-D I must say you have hrown really funny after I went!!"
What the hell?
"I have also grown more happier after you went!"
He simply ignored it.
"So whats up!"
"Busy with some work of my husand!"
I lied but it was necassary to.
"Doesnt your husband has servants to do that!"
"I love to do his work myself!"
"Maha you need to tell me honestly if you are happy or not!"
"Bari fiqr ho rahi he aj meri khushi ki!"
"Wo hamesha se hi thi!"
"Hamesha se! Impressive or do I think that you are getting jealous of my happiness!"
"You are taking me wrong!"
"Unfortunately I have taken you right for the first time!"
"Maha you aregetting out of your limits!"
"When have you been in your limits. Dont ever dare to think that I am the old Maha who is in love with. Are you not embarrassed at all of what you hace done. You have ruined all my life and now you are back to show me your love. Than I let you know that I hate you mire than hell. The only person whom I love is Zayn and dont dare to contact me. I will make sure that I make your life difficult and you know my husband can easily do that!"
And than he actually didnt dare to message me. I stood up and took his dairy back to work. Opening the required page a smile played my lips.
"...I wanna keep her away from all sort of scandals. I know if media got to know about our relationship the news will shake her family that will indirectly hurt that I dont want her si I am gonna maje every positive precaution whether she thinks I sm na hypocrate or not. So what I do is be like that chocolatey husband to her in gatherings so everything seems normal!"
He loves me. I know he loves me from the first day he saw me till now. H has been all mine till today. Maybe that took long that long but now I do know and I know that he has also realized it. Today I at any cost am gonna express my feelings to him whatecer it takes. I stood up and went to the kitchen I am gonna bake a cake for him. I know he will love it.
After a hard work of three hours I was ready with my cake I went to him. He was already at home in his study with sone people. I guess they were all gone. I went to make myself prepared and when I cane back he was still working so I went to him.
"Arrange the divorce papers for usI need them urgently. I have to do it!"
It was him!!!!
..............
Just one more chapter to go than possession is gonna end. Tell me if you want an epilogue so I may start thinking about it. Please peeps thats the end can't you give the story and me a happy end vite and comment guys I am waiting for you! Dont depress me please and how is the new cover?
My watpaf has been hacked so all the previous chapters are unpublished and it is just no t accepting my publish commonad I hope it does for this chapter