Chapter # 5

Maha's P.O.V:
Standing in front of the mirror i was trying to find out flaws in my look or more sweetly making me up. Had applied eyeliner three times mascara four times and a touch up of blush and lipstick but i still wanted to uncap them all over again and do everything for another time.  Bearing no disturbances my expression changed into anguish as my phone rang mentioning a message.

"How long will you take more?"

It was Ashi as expected who was impatiently waiting for me at her place. There was a surprise awaiting for me she said.

"Just half an hour more!" having a phone in my hand i looked at my reflection in the mirror i typed the most minimum (which i thought is quite less).

"I wish Ali na aya hota atleast to jaldi to a jati." with that a smile crept on my face.

"hehehe acha don't irritate tyaar hone de mujhe..."

"ok but please be quick han!"

"Acha na...!"

I threw my phone and started to pass my hands from my hair. She was actually right I am taking so long like i never took that long to get prepared no matter how important the event is.I took half an hour to select a dress and now have been standing in front of the mirror since ages  but after all my fiance came back after an year I am bound to take time and i have a right to try to look exceptional. Observing myself again in the mirror which i was not still satisfied i dragged myself out knowing how hard consequences would be if i took more longer.
"Mama do I look fine?"
I asked my my mother still not satisfied by my preparations.
"You look pretty..."
"Sure?"
"Danm sure!"
But every mom does the same. Even if I came wearing PJ 's and ask her how do i look she would say I am looking pretty. I went to the garage heavy heartedly.

Am I actually looking pretty?

My phone rang.

"Jaldi karo Ali is waiting for you!"

It was Aysha's message which made me even more conscious.
Sitting in the car i took it on the path which lead to their house. Speeding up i had crossed half of the distance but the major part was still left. There was a junction between our house's which was so impossible to cross without being struck in the traffic and it was as usual heaped up by cars. 
UgH Karachi's traffic.
I chose a shortcut way that was actually not a shortcut but in this situation this was best because crossing the traffic would make me two hours late. Soon after i was on the road enjoying my ride and my heart beat accelerated I realized a group of five cars following through the back view mirror. But than a thought surrounded me.
Why would five cars altogether follow. May be the also chose this way due to traffic. like i did.

The thought actually relaxed me as it was not a busy road infect a person was nowhere to be seen so the five cars made me secure. One of the car increased it's speed and came in front of my car and the others surrounded. I was unable to drive now.
My heart beat got fast that I could feel the heart coming out of the rib cage . I felt my heart jumped towards my mouth my senses collapsed. I was sitting there awestruck at the driving seat without making no move. The man came out of the car some were body builders infect all of them seemed security guards they were ten to fifteen and now surrounded the car one of them who didn't look like a security guard came towards me and my breathe became irregular.

"Good morning ma'am!" He said. he knocked the glass window.
Is the morning actually good??
"What do you want?!" i managed to shout not daring to unroll the glass.

"Ma'am do you remember that you got calls from Zayn group of industries. We came from there!"
"Don't you remember what I said..."
"Ma'am I surely do....please don't make it difficult for us...you have no other option please ma'am come with us..."
"Just leave me otherwise I will call the cops.."
"Ma'm these all are cops... he has sent us with a plan we can't let u go like that if you don't come with us I do not know what they have in store for you but what i know is that at the end of the day you will have to come so why to put yourself in danger and make it easier?"
...........
Hello!
So a quick and short update but I bet the coming up chaptets are going to be thrilling!
What do you think what will come up next?
Comment to tell me.
And please don't be miser person that is thing of a mere click.