Chapter#1 The Beginning~

Before you start reading I wanna apologize for the spelling or grammatical errors in it. I actually tried my best not to do such disasters but me being a human , I am bound to make mistakes!
Enjoy reading!
............

Maha's P.O.V:
"Good morning!"
I greeted my parents sitting on the dinning table. Though I was still sleepy but as I was taught since my childhood that I should take all my meals with my family at the right time and this law was made by my dearest disciplined brother infect over disciplined brother.
"Good morning!"
My parents replied.
"Won't you go to the college today?"
My mother asked me.
"Noops I am very exhausted and secondly there are no important lectures today so.."
My parents started to continue their regular conversation and I concentrated on my breakfast.
After a few moments bhai came and I told him about my not going to college plans and he turned up saying that I should go.
"There is no use of skipping college."
This was what he said which yo some extent infuriated me but wasn't i used to do this? And I went back to my room.At the end of I actually have to obey what he says.

.......
#at college
...........

"I was not expecting you."
Ayesha(best friend) said as soon as she saw me. Previously I had texted her telling her that I won't come.

"I just thought of you than and I was like how can i leave my bestie alone!" I exclaimed.
"hahaha tell me the truth."
She gave me that fake laugh.
"No let me think this all is done by your dearest brother" she knew everything.
"Yup."I replied rather sheepishly.
"he is so..." she left the sentence in complete and I corrected.
"hey he is brother and your ...."
"yah I know fiance."she smiled correcting.
"He is actually is bit sensitive about his sister..."
"a bit!" she smirked.
I laughed. I actually loved their chemistry.
"So you were to come at my place today."
She asked me.

"Noops change of plans you will come to my place today."

"Alright."

"Yeah would you even mind going to your susral!"

After a moment or so we went to take a lecture.

Zayn's P.O.V:
I was sitting in the car waiting for Alina(friend) when I saw a girl laughing sitting with another girl. She looked beautiful. I took out my phone and captured a picture. And sent it to PA and asked her to give me her bio data. Nothing was special  with her just like one of the beautiful girls I meet daily but she had my eyes.

Alina came in and sat in the car.

"Hey"
And I started driving the car. My phone vibrated to drag my attention which was on it basically.
"It's a message can you please read it for me."
"hmm.."
she took out the phone and started reading.
"Maha Ahmed...age 20.. father business man ... one brother ...lives in Bahria town ...LUMS......Wait what is it?" she paused.
"I asked you to read not to ask"
I ordered her to read but Alina being Alina asked me another question.
"Who is she Zayn? And what is it?"
"A girl and this is I guess information!"
"And now let me guess you came here to pick me up and you saw that girl she would have been beautiful and ...."
"So true."
"Zayn You are so.. you shouldn't be doing this I mean stop it now ... Sleazy shit!"
"I see whose being that!"

She was flared up with anger.
"I mean how can you use girls like tissue papers they can get hurt."
"Excuse that's their good luck that Zayn Ahmed spends a few precious moments with them... and until now no one has been hurt."
"But every girl is not same.."
"But Zayn Ahmed is same."
"Self obsessed!"
I heard her cursing me. Mother Terrasa of all the girls. I took out my phone and made a call.
"Call her and ask her that I want to meet her?"
And I disconnected the phone.
Alina made a disgusting face and stared at me.
I increased the volume of the songs to make her anger level come down. Sometimes infect every time she acts so queer. I mean this is normal and has always been like this so what is the need of being a damn nuisance.
No one can actually understand girls.
............

Authors note,
Hey peep's! This is actually my first time writing something on such a website. And I am hella nervous and what I actually need is a lot of support. If you have a suggestion for my story you can tell me freely and if you are not enjoying it than you can even ask me what I'll do is simply delete it.