Chapter # 35

Maha's p.o.v:
Mu hands refused to knock and I went back rushing to the room. What has God decided for me. How could he decide that he has to leave. How can he leave me. I hate him. Where would I go what would I do without him.
He can not do that to me. He can not make me die once again. He can not ruin my life once again. I felt as everyone laughing at me. All of them. Mom dad Sadaf Alina Ali Bhai. How awfull is it. I want to go die. I can't control myself from crying out loud. The door was looked nor would I allow anyone to enter. What if I had heard wrong. What if it was not him or he was talking about some one else. I came out and went tto the study. He was not there.
"Where is he?"
"Maam sir has left!"
It means ....no...no.... I went to the terrace.
Zayns P.O.V:
I cant face her. The last date she is mine than I will left with her thoughts and memories.
"Ahhhhhh!" I scremed to get outthe pain I had in myself. I was standing at the sea shore. Can anyone bring her back to me. I am gonna miss her each and every moment we spent together.
She looked so happy with him. At least far more happy than happy she is with me. I have to do that for her for her happiness. I wish we could remain friends after our....divorce. I will make every step to make her happy whether it demands my life. Forsure this night is gonna be long for both of us.
I don't have the guts to meet her. So after coming back I went to the library. My hidding place. Since childhood till today whenever I am feeling alone I come here to relaxed myself. I entered the room and felt her fragrance everywhere, her presence everywhere.
"Maha kya zaroorat thi meri zindagi mein iss tarhan anne ki keh tumhara wapis Jana boht dard de. Why did God give me the hope that he will be mine one day. When she won't. Why can't I be selfish. Why do I have to let her go!" I was talking to my self as I always did to control my sorrow.
"Nahi shayad yeh meri saza he after all I have been so rude to him. Mujhe badalne keh liye mujhe muhabbat ho nakaam muhabbat. Mein issi keh Kabil hon!"
The door knocked and i wanted it to be Maha. Will I be waiting for her at every knock of the foor.
"Zayn.... Sir!"
I looked back.
"Papers?"
"Papers?"
"Divorce papers!"
"Coming!"
Maha 's P.O.V:
I had no idea what to do? Roaming here and there and convincing myself that no I had heard wrong. It was someone else and at some moment I thought that my statment is just a perception my mind is making. I was totally in a fused situation. I wanted to run away or eradicte the moment from my life but it seemed quite impossible.
Where to go? What to do? Has he finally decided to leave me? He doesn't love me? Why does he show care for me than? What if he leaves me? I had no way out of this problem.
My door knocked and I didn't look back I knew who was he. I believed that he will talk to me.
"Maha!" He was so full with his voice.
I turned back but he didn't look at me.
"I need your signatures on...on the divorce papers!" He threw the pprs at the table.
3rd persons p.o.v:
She came and sat at the table giving no expressions. Looking here and there and trying to find something. She stood up again with her eyes finding something came forward to him and took out the pen from his blazer. She had no idea what she was doing but wanted to continue. Taking the pen she went back to the table and looked at those papers. Looking at his already done signatures she felt her soul leaving her body. With shivering hands she signed the first page and looked up with a kick ass expression.
"Next page as well!"
She felt as she was a toy thrown away. A sudden frill of anger created a deep sensation in her body. She took the papers in her hand and torn it into pieces.
"What happened?"
He asked.
"I am not gonna sign!"
She simply stood up and went to other corner of the room and his body was filled with happiness joe and everything that sort.
"Why?"
"Papper ki quality achi nahi he!"
She said with her eyes filled with tears. And moved her face towards an opposite direction. He came infront of her but she turned away.
"Paper ki quality achi nahi he...ayr manga lon!"
"Tumhein kya pare hoe he mere se sign karane ki... itni buri lagti hon!"
"Lagti to boht ho!"
"Kya buri?"
"To aur kya achi!" He said putting one of his hand at her shoulder.
"Mujhe laga!" She turned away. He followed again and put both of his hands at his shoulder again bringing her head towards her head.
"Boht tang karta hon na mein tumhein!"
"Boht ziyada!"
"Aur tumhein khush karne ke liye tumse dor hona zaroori tha!"
"Mein tumhare begair kabhi khush nahi reh sakti!"
"Pata lag gya!"
I am sorry again for not publishing the full part but that is totally watpads fault. I am trying to contact the admin for the problems I am facing pray that I get the solution soon. I will be publishing the epilogue at Saturday and than our journey together will end. Hope to see your comments soon.
Zanie