Chapter # 28

Maha's P.O.V:

I know that I have a short term memory though that I hated the person just a day before on whose shoulder I just cried out not even shoulder on his chest.

More than that forget full you loved him once!

A voice from a corner of my heart came that made me giving explanations to my own sel. Oh come on I am not the teenager who thinks that love as a truth of life love is just something that wax and vanes nothing more important and am I that sort of girl who is madly in love with the world most selfish person. No that was not love that was just personal association the attraction a wife feels for her husband and the truth is that we are binded in a knot that is made by our own mistakes.

explanations are given by the people who are trying to make the truth a lie an apoppriate world would be hypocrisy.

I carefully rested my head on the bed's crown trying not to wake him up. I looked at him lying just beside me. I mean how fast he has been an essential part of my life. I can't sleep if he is not sleeping besides me. I wake up looking at him sleeping. We are getting so close to each other. I don't know whether this closeness is for right or wrong but I believe that for wrong. Tears started to fall from my eye. He changed his direction and saw my teary eyes and stood up.

"Maha ab kiya he!"

"Nothing!"

"Don't tell me you are crying on what happened yesterday I mean come on lets just forget it I am quite fed up!" He said.

I choose not to reply.

"Could you please stop crying!"

"None of your concern!"

"Actually that is if that was not my concern I would have never asked and never cared for that!"

"Well Zayn Ahmed let me inform you that your care is giving me wrong ideas and hopes that I don't wanna bid and destroy my life!"

"tumhe mere se masla kya he?"

"YOu are asking me that apne ap se pooche ke tumhe mere se kya masla he I mean pehlr khud se confirm karo what do you want me to do you want yourself to torture me hate me or care and love me because your mood swing are making me die once again!"

"MY mood swings excuse me!"

"Yes your mood swings when we got married you were harsh on me your eyes your actions hurt me and now you are completely changed but let me tell you that your actions your words and your eyes still hurt me!"

"I understand and .... nothing!" A smile spread on his face.

What is he upto?

He came a bit forward and kissed me on my cheek.

wait what he kissed me?

I didn't totally understand his move! I set myself back on the bed crown and relaxed myself with no more tears falling from my eyes now!

Zayn's P.O.V:

I went to freshen up and saw her relaxing on the bed. I actually...she is just so sweet. I mean ugh I don't know what to say and what to think. I need to make her life a better life for her to live in. I need to bring much needed peace in her life and that is only possible I if I go away from him so I will do the same making the life sweet for a sweet girl.

"I have to go to the office for an hour may be!" I came back to her.

"so go!" she said.

Why was I asking her? I am getting so reason less nowadays. Coming to the office I was completely busy with attending calls and setting the schedules for meeting at home as suggested by her. I entered the office.

"Hello Zayn!"

A familiar voice said and I looked back it was Alina. What is she? How did she got that guts to face e again?

"How are you?"

"I am fine! but I will make sure that you don't be fine!"

I said and directed towards my guard now.

"If I will see her again in the house or office you should resign yourself! Make all your guards aware!"

I said.

"I am not even here to meet you infect I am here to cut all the ties with you this is the last time we are meeting!"

I kept quite.

"I am here to tell you that Maha is already in love with some one else and she doesn't wants to live with you from the first day. So just stop ruining her and give her divorce!"

"You are no one to guide me and don't dare say anything like that about my wife she loves me and I love her and you do know that i don't lie so just go away now!"

...........................

Another eidi for you! And I need my eidi now so vote vote vote and comment comment and comment to make me sure that you are not miser in matter of eidi!

Now go and snatch your right and your eidi from peope!