Chapter # 25

Maha's P.O.V:

Opening my eyes for me was something huge in itself. It required more power and more strength that I didn't have. Struggling after long I opened my eyes and I was a place else I thought I would be. Thought to be in the next world but was in the hospital room maybe. So shit I am saved. LIke all other people who attempt suicide and are saved the meaning of life changes for them but in my case that is totally opposite. I have an ever more strong urge to finish my life and kill myself. Although I didn't attempt suicide I was killed by Zayn. I did that due to him as he wanted me to do that,

"Maha How are you? Are you feeling alright"

"Yes!" I replied shortly.

"I will go call Zayn!"

"No need!"

She smiled and went out of the room.

"How is she now??" I heard his voice near the room I was in and as soon touched my ear drums my heart beat fastened due to the anger I felt.

"Ask her yourself? She will give you the correct answer... and I forgot to tell you that she will be the most straight forward at times!" She explained.

"Woah I am afraid!" He replied dramatically and entered the room.

"How are you feeling now?"

"The same a person feels when he sees his life-snatcher in front of him!" I replied sarcastically.

He gave deep smile. Why is he smiling? Why is he not getting annoyed after all? Why my acts are not infuriating him? I was as angry and irritated as ever.

"I don't know how people can smile after giving pain to other people!"

I said pretending as I said to myself.

"As people can talk as much as hell just after a few minutes from a serious operation!"

I turned my face away from him.

Allah ji issi ko utha lein warna mein issi tezaab pila don gi!

It was dark outside the window. The sky was purplish-blue beautiful panorama indeed a heart touching one. Thanks to him I was still in the I.C.U (Intensive Care unit) of neurology ward as I had acute injuries. I could even see him sitting on a sofa doing work on his laptop.

Itna bhi nahi pata ke pateint room mein beth kar issa koi kam nahi karte jo ussse irritate kare aur ye janta he k I am irritated by him.

Do my parents know that I am here? Do they how much I am going throw? No I won't be having any kind of contact with them. They have died for me as they killed making me marry him. I won't have any kind of contact with them nor do I want. What if they already know? What if they don't want to come and meet me neither do I want to meet them. But I am defeated infront of him. Does he pitty on me?

"Do my parents know about all that?"

"NO I forgot I will call them!"

"No don't do that!"

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna give them pain I am in!" I lied but he started to do his work again.

"Yar is insan ko thora sa bhi farq nahi parta pagal na ho to"

Zayn's P.O.V:

I don't get the reason behind not meeting her parents neither having a contact with them. She has not been talking to them since she got married and this time I think she should contact them after all parents are the back bones. My phone ranged.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi Zayn that is me Aysha!"

"Yes!"

"Actually Maha is not picking up her phone and auntie her mother wanna talks to her she is getting a bit anxious about her!"

"Yeah she is a kind of busy!"

"Is she alright!"

"Yeah completely fine!" I lied.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

I didn't get the reason behind not telling her parents the truth but I can't do anything else than following what she said maybe she has genuine reasons for that so never mind. I saw her lost in thoughts not moving a move.

"Ab pata nae konsi kichri bana rahi he!"

I thought and smiled to take her out of her thoughts I said.

"I got a call from your cousin!"

She looked at me. A confused infect a disturbed look.

"Aysha!" I said.

"And you told her everything!"

I stood up while hearing her and came closer to her and stood infront of her.

"Though you can expect anything from me but I keep my words!"

"As if...!"

She said and turned her face away. Her words enraged me knowing that I can't control my anger now I came out of the room. Maybe she is not worth of all that she is going through. I am not worth her. She is one of those people who are beautiful inside and beautiful outside but thanks to me she went through all that. But when I am already regretting on my acts why is not she understanding maybe this is not enough for what I have done. My anger came to normal and I decided to go back to her. She was already asleep a deep sleep. An expression of peace was on her face. I guess she gets happiness when she enrages me.

"Aese to aese hi sae!"

.....................

Come on guys show me your love for my story so that I can add more love to the story! I have been observing people who are voting not commenting. You know I need loads of comments to keep up my morale. Tell me if you are not enjoying it or if you are loving it!

Update me and bye bye take care of yourselves!

And one more thing this is the last short chapter of this book I promise from now on I will surely overcome my laziness. So yeah congrats the people who wanted me to write long chapters.