Chapter # 30

Alina's P.O.V:

"Ahsan your unconditional love made me fall for you!" I confessed in front of him making him go round with happiness.

"You love me!" he asked me not believing. I nodded.

"Thank you so much Alina you don't know what you have finally given me you have actually made me overwhelmed!"

"I know!" I said looking at his extra lightning face.

"Come on I have to take you somewhere!"

"Where?"

"Somewhere?"

He said smiling and I started following him.

"Give me a guess or something?"

"What sort of guess?"

"To where are we going?"

"A house!"

"House?"

"Yeah actually there is a sort of house I wanna show you I just bought!"

"House for whom?"

"For us!"

I ended the discussion as I felt my cheeks burning and getting read hot and he smiling so I turned my face to the other side where he couldn't see me. He kept on driving and the ride remain silent. i looked at him back when he parked the car.

"Come!"

"Okay!"

He came and opened my door so that I could step out and took my hand in his hands and we walked to the building.

"Two months later"

"Come on lets marry!"

"What?"

"I mean yes come on!"

"Isn't that so fast!"

"Yes we are going to marry tomorrow I mean why not when we love each other!"

"Okay!"

"Okay great than tomorrow you are going to be completely mine!"

"Yes!"

"What about your family?"

"No problem I will handle them!"

"Great!"

.......................................

"Kya ap ko yeh nikaah qabool he!"

"Qabool he!"

The priest repeated it three times so did I. I was only a girl in that huge hall in our new house in our house. The feeling itself is overwhelming. I wore a red traditional dupata and white kurta trouser with a more than lite make up. Looking completely beautiful and completely his'. It seemed as I was daydreaming. I went to the room waiting for him. The sound of the door made me look at him. He came and sat next to me.

"You look hot!"

"Thank you!"

"Alina..do you think I really love you!"

"Yes!"

"Over confidence!...yehe confidience tumhein le doobe ga!"

He said bending his face towards me.

"What do you mean!"

"I mean... I don't love you!"

"kidding!"

"I don't even think you are worth it!"

"I can't believe you!"

"Unfortunately you will have too!"

"what do you want from me?"

"I want you to warm the bed with me and than just fuck off from my life!"

"What!"

"Don't shout tumhe kys laaga k you will keep rejecting me and I will keep accepting you mere ser par singh nazar ate hein!"

"it means you never loved me!"

"Yes! Never from the first day i wanted to make me in my bed but you wanted me to ruin your life so I did it!" he said bringing me more closer to him passing his hand from my spine to my hip.

"Till than bye sweet heart I have a more hotter and sexier girl waiting for me!"

He said leaving me crying. I still believed it was a joke. He would end up coming back to the room and would laugh out laugh. It would be a joke. But my misconception was quite cleared when almost four hours passed and he didn't come back

This would have been the same situation with a little difference when Zayn didn't come on the first night of their marraige.

Maha's P.O.V:

It was the last roza and tomorrow was to be Eid. I woke up at Sehri at offered my 'tahajad'. This was what that I usually did only during Ramzan. I looked at him who was already asleep. From the first roza I was suspicious about his fast. I mean he does not do his Sehri but than I don't see him eating or drinking anything all day. So from the second half ashra I started to wake him up for Sehri. What if he observes a fast? Thinking that "Ramzan mein sawab hi mil jae ga". I stood up and went to him.

"Please wake up!" he was so peaceful in his sleep that he didn't even move usually he gets up at the first call. I sat down at the bed in front of him.

"Time of sehri please wake up!" He still didn't move.

I looked at his calm face and didn't want to wake him any way. My hand came to his face unknowingly and I squeezed his cheeks. His skin was so soft. I passed my hand through his forehead than to his cheeks and than started brushing my fingers across his hair tips. Realizing that I shouldn't be doing that I called him once again.

"Zayn please wake up yar tumhari waja se mujhe bhi der ho rahi he bhook lag rahi he mujhe!"

He stood up and put his head on my shoulder.

"Kaam nahi bol sakti tum!"

I was not expecting that so I had no replies.

"So that now you are finally awake i want to go!"

"But now I need a hug!"

...............................................

How was the chapter? So people the book is going to be end soon I think and please show me your love now. And let me tell you I don't like reading or writing the endings I will leave the novel as it is and won't update any more chapters. This is the last chance you have so i have some sort of questions and i want you to reply them in comments.

What do you think what is boiling in his head? Why Zayn kissed him in last chapter and now hugged him? Do you want a bad ending of Alina or a good one? So come one fast reply me all these questions and I will be giving you a surprise in the next chapter!