Chapter # 21

Ahsan's P.O.V:

In the worlds most crowded party that as full of the prettiest girl but my eyes were glued at only one girl. She is so alluring and angelic. She had a ravishing personality. Wearing a white oscar gaon she looked resplendent and divine. How can anyone be so perfect and enticing.

 How can anyone be so perfect and enticing

I finally decided to go to talk to her. She saw me coming towards her and she smiled back looking at me and walked away to someone else. Maybe she didn't know that I was coming towards her.I went closer to her and she turned her gaze towards me again.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hello!" she replied.

"They call me Ahsan Warraich!"

"Alina Quershi!"

"Well Alina you look stunning!"

"Your gaze told me that!" she smiled so did I.

"Well excuse me Ahsan I have to go somewhere!" She was going when I held her hands in mine.

"Before you go I want to tell you something!"

"What?"

"You have attracted my attention in the crowd of worlds most beautiful girls!"

She smiled.

"Well Mr.Ahsan be careful I am difficult to catch!" She said and went awy.

I love catching difficult things!

'Alina Quershi' well now that is easy to know who you are.

Third person's P.O.V;

"That is not fitting me Sadaf stopping trying...!"Maha's voice was echoing all in the room

"No that will!" Sadaf forced.

"Wait am I getting fat!" She was shocked.

"Sadaf mein ne kaha tha mujhe itna na khilao magr tum you don't understand!"(Sadaf I asked you not to fill me with food but you don't understand) She shouted.

"Maha stop being crazy!"

"I am not being crazy you made me crazy!"She shouted again.

"That is not you who is fat but the zip is just....!"

Before she could complete her sentence she stopped looking at the person coming in the room. A playful smile crept on her face. Maha couldn't see the person as faced at the opposite side.

"Sadaf what the hell made you stop? Yar do that fast or he is gonna kill me and I am gonna kill you!" She shouted.

"Why the hell you aren't ready yet?" Zayn shouted.

"That just the zip.....!" Sadaf stammerd.

"Don't tell me that you can't handle a zip just go now!"

She went and Zayn came forward.

"What the hell should I do now?" She thaught.

He came forward and started zipping up. His hands touched her bare skin sending shivers down her spine. He did it very smoothly.

Maha's P.O.V:

Was it all planned? I mean he did it very smoothly and Sadaf was taking so much time to do that.

"I am waiting for you downstairs!" he did it said but there was no way I am gonna wear this. Never ever in my life. As soon as he left I went to the wardrobe find another zipless gaon and changed into a black long maxi. That suits me more.I came out of the room and he noticed me for once and than went out to the pourch and as usual I had to follow. The car drive went silent as neither one of us wanted to talk to each other.

We reached the venue and were surrounded by many reporters. It actually seemed as Zayn's Ahmed wedding is the hot topic in town while all the guards protected us. Meanwhile Zayn's hand was on my back that was surely something damn surprising for me. We were the center of attention of many people.

His hand dragged me towards him and surprised by this act I looked towards him who was busy smiling looking at people. His activities were making me doubt at him. Why is he doing that? What is he actually upto? He is worlds most suspicious personality more than any criminal. Well I find him as a criminal. The whole evening was full of such clumsy and suspicious things that made him hate him more.

"What is he thinking? Is he changing?" I was talking to Alina.

"Don't even think that has changed anyone in the world can change but not him. And if you are thinking that he is changing than it is your biggest mistake infect sin!" she remarked.

"Than why is he doing all that?" I asked her again.

"He doesn't do anything without any purpose maybe it has some sort of evil purpose behind!"

She said.

"hmm!" that was only what I could manage TO SAY.

"but for sure something not positive for you...he is doing this all to make you harm!"

He is such a hypocrite.

..........................................

How was the chapter? I hope it was a good one as it was very hard for me to write this chapter that is the reason it is late update. I wish it doesn't seem bore to me as it seems to me. And who is hating Alina right now?

And a bad news for all of you that I will be taking a bit more longer to update as I am kinda busy nowadays. But if you vote and comment I will be more quick!

Till than love ya Allah Hafiz and bye! And people Ramzan is coming up. Spread this news to get the 'sawab