Chapter # 14

Maha's P.O.V:
There was no one at the home when they came. Alina tolled me that they came here so that his mother can talk to family through Skype as soon as possible. But now when they were not at home they will cone later wards I mean when she comes back to Pakistan.
I don't know that my life is going to take which turn but know it feels as if everything is going to be alright now. All of the miseries I have been through was a kind of full stop to all my problems now because now I needs rest a nap from all those tensions and stresses I have been through due to my family and Zayn Ahmed but now what the truth is that Zayn is my going to be good future and my family is my going to be worst past. No more confusions now. Everything is quite clear but my life would have been extremely beautiful if it was Ali at Zayn's place.
I sometimes feel sorry for him knowing how much he loves me and the thing is that I love him too but now I don't have any power to fight against my parents or against anyone. I am tired up exhausted now.
"Baji ap Ki ami apko bula rahi hein koi ap se milne aya he unhoon be bola he k ap jaldi she tiyar ho kar a jaen... Mujhe lagta he ap me susral wale hein...!"
(ma'am your mother is calling you downstairs there is someone here to meet to you she asked me to ask you to get ready quickly and come downstairs... I think they are your in laws)
I came to the real world through my servants voice to a very intoxicating world maybe. I hpe that Zayn did not came this time.
I don't want to see him now.
I got up and changed myself into pink embroided top and white leggings ,applied mascara linear and lipstick. A final look at the mirror made me quite satisfied. But I have already impressed them. I went out of the room trying my level best to bring a smile on my face.
"Assalam-o-Alikum!" I tried to divert their attention through the word.
They all looked at me and they stood up.
She(Zayn's mother) came to me and kissed me on my left cheek.
"Walikum Assalam! Come sit!"
She arrowed me to sit in between her and Zayn.
Oh shit Zayn was here.
Hus presence actually made me infuriated to hell. I sat there quietly while his mother talked to my mother and he talked to my father and Bhai.
"Baji ap ka phone baj raha he!"(ma'am your phone is ringing)
I looked at my mother and she allowed me to go. I stood up from there ad really wanted yo do that as soon as possible. While returning I went to the kitchen for some water though I was not thirsty at all. I was finding resons to stay away from the room.
"Actually we planned for engagement today! So if..."
Auntie tried to complete her sentence.
"Today!" Mom intrupted.
"We are unprepared yet!" Dad said.
"We have done all the preparations actually his dad want it to be done as soon as possible so...!"
"But...!"
"Every thing is arranged you just invite all the guests you want to invite and leave everything on us..!"
"OK!"
My dad agreed.
"No!"
I said and the glass sliped out of my hand.
What is it going on?
"We will be sending the dresses jewelers shoes and other necessities for Maha...!"
"Ok!"
"I guess we should be leaving many other preparations to be done!"
They left and my mom came to me and tolled me every thing that I have already heard and he had my home turned into a battle field as chaotic as it can be. At 4 PM my engagement dresses, jewelry etc came to my home than to my room. White coloured skirt with silverish white embroidery and a fully enriched diamond necklace that seemed quite expensive. It was beautiful and elegant. With an appoinent from cities most renowned saloon. I had to go there at five o clock. Just an hour to go my mom asked me to get ready for the same purpose. I came out of my room after half an hour perfectly ready.
The driver dropped me to the saloon. The receptionist welcomed me saying "Zayn Ahmed's fiance"
Ugh how awkard it seems?
I went inside and the beautician started my makeover.
"Mahi?"
I heard Aysha's voice behind me I opened my eyes and saw her reflection in the mirror.
"Aysha!"
"Phuppo( Auntie) send me here to you!"
At least someone was with me.
Finally I was done with all that.
"He should be proud that he got such a beautiful wife to be!"
The beautician said.
"Let's go!" Aysha said smiling at me.
I feel like I am dying. My spirit is being taken out. My body is losing all the power. I feel stressed. I am actually getting married to a person I hate. A marriage for which I am not ready. Not willing to.
............
Jummah Mubarak to all those who celebrate it
How was the chapter? I am sure it cleared your confusions now! So what do you think is Maha going to get married or not!
Update me with your feedback through comments and votes.
I will be looking forward to your comments more specifically! 😇 😆 😊