Chapter # 33

Maha's p.o.v:
I was sitting at the carpet with my mom telling us the usual gossips while me and dad were giving her the facial expressions as well as statmental reaction and Bhai was laughing of and on after regular intervals. This was getting sweeter and cutter time by time. My phone ringed and I looked here and there to find wgre it was. Bhai picked it up and looked at me.
"No need to pick up the phone is calling!" He looked at me startled.
"Ah!" I took the phone from him and stood up. It was Zayn. I added him number to my phone through his name once and forget to change.
"Hello!"
"Hey!"
"Why did you take so much time to pick up the phone?"
"Ah nothing was just...!"
"Are you alright?"
"Yes perfectly happy!"
"Look I knew you will be happy!"
"When did you became an astrologer from a business man!"
"From not that long!"
"Maha!"
"Hmm!"
"Have you taken your medicines!"
He was taking about the calcium vitamin and some other medicines that she had to take regurlarly.
"Yeah not now!"
"And don't forget to take the juice after every hour drink water excessively and don't eat that spicy food....!"
"Take a pause!"
I laughed and he remain silent.
"Are you free there?"
"Yeah!"
"So came here and lunch with us!"
"Some one is missing me!"
"No not at all. I was....!"
"I have meetings today that start after fifteen minutes so I thought to give you the instructions!"
"Ah OK!"
"And Alina will be coming to you?"
"Alina?"
"She is a secretary!"
"You have an army in name of secretaries!"
He laughed.
"Gotta go Bye!"
"Bye!"
"Bye!"he said.
"Bye!"
"Bye see you!"
He said and I dropped the phone. I came back and waited for his secretary to come as she will have my medicines.
"Zayn a raha he!" Mom asked.
"Nahi us k meeting he!"
"Will he come at the dinner!"
"Yes!"
"Tell me about his favourite dishes!"
Dishes favourite!
"I don't know mom actually!"
"Maha you have been living with him.....!" Mom said followed by Bhai.
"Maha is everything between you guys fine!"
"Take a breath everything is alright and if everything wouldn't have been alright he would never bought her here and calling her of and on!" Dad is always so good.
"Magr Ahmer...!" Mom said.
"Bachi ap ko khush nazar a rahi he to phir kis cheez ki tension!"
I looked at him and eyed a 'thank you' to him.
"Ap Maha k liye biryani bana rahi thein!"
"Han mein to bhool gae!"
She said and went.
"Bibi ji koi aya he!"
"Han ap un ko andar bheej dein!"
I said realizing it was his secretary Alina.
"Ma'am these are your medicines and fresh juices!"
Allah had he fresh juice bhi!
"Thank you!"
"Do you want anything else?"
"No thank you!"
At that moment mom came out and asked me who was she.
"Mom Zayns secretary mere fresh juice pene k dil kar raha tha to Zayn ne bhejwa diya!"
I said hidding the medicines.
"Ok!" She replied smiling. As soon as she went dad asked me about those medicines and told him everything from my nervous break down to our relation.
"Is every thing alrightt now?"
"Making way to to alright!" I replied smiling.
"Your decision was perfect...!" I kissed him.
"Acha dad I wanna meet Aysha!"
"Wo bhi aya hoa he!"
"Mujhe ab koi farq nahi parta!"
Zayn's P.O.V:
My heart is also like these water waves. Voilent and harsh. Extremme at feelings but unlike them I cant get want what I want ,her. I for the first time ever realized making some one yours is not making them live with you but making other person want you the same day. Will my mistakes take her away from me?
My live for her has always been extremme. I didn't realize in the first site that I need her that desperately. But when I realized that I also got to know that my prescence will do nothing to her except giving her pain and greif. And the thought that she has to go is not letting me breath. It is like some one is dying in front of you but you cant do anything because you know that is the best way to eradicate the pain. I always wanted her to be in my life but thinking that it is better for her I gave her distress and pain. Not thinking that it will hurt me laterwards. I will have to do that give my love to her love. I dont have any other clue other than this.
I stood up from the shore of the sea abd went to her. I didnt lie from her that I gad to attend a meeting. I can never lie from her atleast.
I entered the lounge and there was no where there. But the noise was coming from the dinning hall. I took a deep sigh and went there. But the sight took the breath out of me. I knew that she had to go from my life but never knew that she will go that early. I am regretting every situation I had been worst to her.
.......
I know I could write longer but than I would have taken more longer as I have not thought of it yet but I promise the next chapter is gonna be the longest! Till than keep voting and commenting as I am keenly waiting for them. Just two to three chapters more to go!
Allah Hafiz and Jummah Mubarak!