Chapter 34: Stink Bombs

Rose got back to her bed and drifted asleep feeling confused and betrayed. They had no right to do that! Why would they even do that? Was it because of what they suspected about him? Why had she even lets them consider it was him! He was a good guy. He wouldn't do that.

The next morning Rose woke up in a awful mood. She decided to skip breakfast and went strait to the house elves. They where busy during breakfast but she liked them and visited often so the few they could spare greeted her at the door. They got her a plate full of fruit and rolls when she explained why she didn't want to eat in the main hall in writing.

She got ready for her next class in the silence of the dorms while eating the delicious food the house elves had made for her. When people started drifting back up stairs Rose rushed off to class. She new she would have to talk to them eventually but she really didn't want to at the moment. She felt betrayed.

She was walking so fast she didn't see who was in front of her until they where on top of each other.

"Hey there Rosie. What's got you in such a hurry? Class doesn't start for at least 15 minutes!" George said dubiously.

"Well it better be 15 minutes or else the timer for those stink bombs will be a problem..." Fred said behind George. Rose looked at them shocked and checked her watch. There was about 8 minutes until classes started. George grabbed her wrist and sighed.

"Well you were way off Fred, there's only eight minutes left till class starts. I guess we have some defusing to do huh." George said. They started to walk off but Rose followed after them. She liked spending time with the twins. They were nice and kind and funny, plus defusing bombs sounded like the perfect distraction from other things.

They got to outside Professor Flitwick's room. George held out his arm to stop her from getting any closer. Then he looked up to the ceiling. He muttered a few works and reveled 10 neatly placed bunches of stink bombs on the ceiling.

"In exactly 6 minutes now there should be about 4 different unsuspecting teachers and a class of Slytherins. This was an opportunity that we simply could not miss." Fred said as George changed all of the timers on the bombs. By the time he was done there was only two minutes left. He said another charm and all of them turned invisible.

"We better get out of here." They said in unison. "Rose we will be missing class due to hidding to watch the teacher freak out, but I don't think you should miss yours, so I implore you to run. See you soon Rosie." George said before he ducked into a near by classroom.

Rose started to run down the hall. She got all the way to the stair case at the other end of the hall when she could hear the bombs going off. Rose felt much better, and was ready to talk to Ron and Hermione.