Chapter 1

I walk down the hallway of my school which is full of excited chatter, laughter and full smiles. I mean why not its summer, school almost done and for seniors that means we're about to graduate  and also it’s a Friday. I’m so happy that I’m finally out of here! It’s not that I don’t like this school, it’s pretty cool, but I’m so not in the mood for another year. As I get to my locker I immediately find my best freind  Kayla. I and Kayla share the same name, well my middle name is her name that's actually how we became freinds. Kayla is a very clumsy, ever since kindergarten. So one nice fine afternoon we were making some pictures and Kayla needed glue, she walked to get the glue only to trip on her shoelaces while getting the glue, squeezing the glue and getting it all on my hair and back.

Of course I freaked out, but the next day she got me Head and Shoulders shampoo, and said: ‘Just in case it’s still not out.’

And from that day forward we became best friends.

“Hey there!” Kayla waved smiling from ear to ear like everyone else she's in a very good mood.

“What’s up Hun?”

“I’ll tell you what’s up for this whole morning and hopefully day I didn’t trip, break anything or just flat out fell down. I’m so ready to take on the day!”  See what did I tell you? Clumsy.

“That’s great Kay!’ I smiled back. We started walking to class when suddenly I heard a thump behind me. I turned around only to see Kayla to drop her books and herself on the floor. 

I chuckled.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have jinxed it” I said her while helping her up.

“Yeah maybe” She said rubbing her shoulder. I know she was pretty upset she was actually hoping for one day where she wasn’t clumsy. Poor girl….

“So what are you doing for your weekend” I asked hopefully getting her mind off her goal.

“Well it’s pretty jammed packed. I first need to go to an engagement party for my cousin Ron, then I need to go to my aunt’s house to help out with a barbeque happening later on that day. And then on Sunday I have to go shopping for my cousin Christine’s wedding. What about you?” Kayla’s weekends are always like that especially in the summer.

“Whoa, that is jammed packed. Oh I’m just going to my mom’s best friend’s house again.” I replied.

“Oh, and see that weird kid again?” I nodded. My mom has this friend well best friend. Her name is Johannah along with her husband Mark. They're nice, really polite even, but their son Louis is kind of weird. I mean I don’t think he’ll ever grow up. I like his sisters, but whenever I visit their super busy with homework or stuff and the little twins are on play dates. And apparently if I try missing one day of meeting them my parents get really mad. And I guess it’s the same deal for him because somehow he’s never busy.

“What happened last time you saw him?”

“He had a soccer ball that was ripped open and it was on his freakin’ head!” I remember that day so clearly.

I started fooling around with my phone as we stopped right at the Tomlinson’s house. I really wasn’t in the mood for it, it’s very boring there and plus I had a ton of homework to do.

“Sunday, get your earphones out, you don’t want to look rude when Aunty Jay see you.” My mother scolded as she rang the bell. Honestly I don’t see why I come here, I mean I’ve been visiting them and that freak of nature since kindergarten. But still I mean they're a nice well to do family but I have other things in life to do. I mean I don’t like talking to him, we’re not even friends.