Chapter 2

Alfie took a seat next to me in Biology today. He usually goes and sits with his friends at a table isolated in the back corner. I’m always fine with sitting by myself in the middle next to a girl who’s name I always tend to forget. 

We both hide our phones under the counter as we pretend to listen to the teacher talk about sex cells and other stuff I don’t care about. My instagram feed was filled with celebrities having the time of their life mainly, Alfie looks at the scores of a game. The bell rang and we both still looked at our phones not sharing a single words to each other. His friend’s came over talking about a game, I sometimes wonder if they ever talk about something else besides sports. He was dragged away and I found Mollie in the crowded corridor, telling her about another Amanda Bynes picture on the interenet. 

“She needs to take a chill pill.” She placed her bag on the floor next to her chair.

“You can’t take pills on an empty stomach.” I added, She looked at me questioningly and I explained to her about Amanda’s sad habits of getting skinny. 

I didn’t even notice the principle walk in until he cleared his throat. I look up to see his matching brown-yarn suit with and ugly green bowtie. “Now that I have your attention,” He looks down at his loafers then back to the class, “Mrs.Smith is taking a break from teaching until she gets her act together.” The class nods in agreement, exchanging comments until we are rudely shushed. “You will have a substitute until further notice. Treat him with respect.” He closes his eyes and breathes out, “Please.” He begs. 

As he walks out we continue to chatter, the door re-opens after the principle left and slams shut again. Everything seems to go in slow motion after that. We all slowly look up towards the door to find this fine-ass man walking through. He looks down at the ground as he walks in, carefully watching every step he takes. As soon as he looks up I almost choked on my own spit, because Damn. He ran his tongue to wet his pink lips, His hair styled into a high quiff but the curling at the end gave it away that he does indeed have chestnut locks. His eye’s were like rare emeralds that take billions of years to form and people take a life time to find. Looking into them was like swimming in a never ending galaxy. Is that even possible? Looking into a person’s eyes and getting so lost? He smiled and the whole class, well I mean the other girls that were in awe looking at him, smiled back because it was contagious. It was a smile that could make world peace actually happen. 

“Hello class, I will be your New Teacher until Mrs.Smith gets back. I’m Mr.Styles .” He claps his hands awkwardly and shuffles around as he looks over the students. I took it like a bullet to the heart as his eyes passed me without a second glance, I’m just the girl who sit’s in the back of Physiology. His student. 

“Are there any questions you would like to ask?” The girls hands fly up as soon as the question leaves his mouth, the guys groans in the class earning a chuckle from Mr.Seductive I mean Styles. He chooses One of the girls in the front row, She neatly fixed her hair as she puts her hand down. 

“How old are you?” She ask, twirling her black lock around her finger. 

“24” He breathes out laughing. Mollie’s Hand is up and he chooses her next. 

She clears her throat and I look at her amusingly. “Do you happen to be in a relationship at the moment.” I burst out laughing at her, Mr.Styles chuckles nervously scratching the back of his neck.