Chapter 29

I don’t think I’ve ever admitted it to myself, but I hated needles. A little pinch never bothered me really, but now this was the real deal. I was going to have in marked on my skin and it would not only be a ‘little pinch’. 

“You alright?” Zayn asked me. I nodded, although I could sense that he didn’t believe me by the slight shake of my hand. Nerves were getting the best of me. 

“It doesn’t hurt that much, love.” Zayn assured me, laying a hand on my shoulder and squeezing. 

We both gazed at the wall covered in art. They varied from black and white to all sorts of colors. It was a hard decision. 

I jumped when a hand way laid on my right shoulder, I turned to see Harry looking at the wall too. 

“Now Monica, I didn’t bring you here to make a stupid decision.” He told me. 

I nodded. “I won’t.” I smile. 

“Good, Now I know you’re scared and I’m not trying to pressure you into not doing this,” He lied right through his teeth, “But this will be on you for the rest of you’re long life. Make sure you know what you’re doing.” 

“Says you.” Zayn laughed from a table behind us.

“Shut up.” Harry said in a kind way, if that’s possible. 

“How many tattoos do you have?” I asked Harry. 

Zayn laughed again and Harry shot him a glare muttering ‘Shut Up’ again. 

“Too many, I was young and stupid. That’s why I’m giving you the talk before you do it.” Harry turned back to me. I nodded and turned to the wall again. 

A drawing caught my eye and I walked up to it and pointed. “This one. I want this one.” 

The tattoo was a hideous Dragon with fire coming out of it’s mouth and nose, it was big enough to fill up my entire leg. 

Harry’s mouth fell open at the god-awful tattoo. 

I laughed at his response, Just as he opened his mouth to yell at me. I shushed him and stepped down, him continuing to scold me. 

I came across a piece of paper filled with tiny sketches on it, they were close together but one caught my eye. 

“Chill out, please.” I notified Harry that he was annoying me, “I want this one.” 

He stopped talking and looked at the marking. He walked up next to me to get a better view.

I looked at his face to se if he liked it or not. He didn’t frown, nor smile. 

“It’s alright. Not as bad as the first one you picked.” He finally spoke.