Chapter 24

I blew my nose once more before I heard a knock on my window. 

“It’s open.” I coughed to Mollie, ordering her to come in. She fell in as always with two tubs of ice cream, and came to sit next to me on my bed. She pulled out some disinfectant spray and spray some while plugging her nose. 

“Germs,” She put the bottle down, “Germs are everywhere.”

“I know, I’m sorry.” I told her and coughed again. Having the flu sucks, and what made it suck even more was that I missed school. You will never hear me say that again. 

With all the throwing up and coughing, Mollie avoiding me for the first day but she finally built the nerve to come and see me.  

“Harry made me stay after class on Monday because he thought you were avoiding him.” We both laughed at that. “I still can’t believe you two kissed.” 

“Me neither. It’s weird!” I bite into my ice cream. The feeling of Harry’s lips had faded like all kisses do sooner or later, and I honestly missed it. “I wasn’t supposed to like it.”

“I thought that this would never happen, if you want me to tell the truth.”  Mollie spoke up, “I thought both of you would never admit it, and just be the stubborn people in life. And it’s even weirder to think that it was you who kissed him first.”

We continued to watch American Horror Story until Mollie’s phone vibrated. “I have to go.” She got her bag and climbed out the window.

~♥~♥~

I did my best to come to school today. Kate suggested that I stay at home, and was really confused when I said no. She gave me some medicine and let me on my way to school. 

The day went by quickly before lunch came around. I went to stop by Harry’s, like his text he sent me  instructed me to, before I made my way to lunch. I walked in and he smiled as I entered the room. 

“Glad to see you’re here.” He stood up.

I smiled back and set my bag down. “So you want me to come to you’re flat after school?”

He nodded. “I mean…If you don’t want to, that’s fine.” He leaned on the front desks, “I just thought that we could study at my place for a change.” 

I smiled brightly. “I would love to.” I told him. 

“Great!” I clapped his hands once, “Will I have to drive you?”

I thought for a moment before answering, “I don’t think that’s a good idea, I mean we aren’t and hour away.” We both agreed, “I could ask Mollie to give me a ride.” 

“That will work.” We ended our conversation by me kissing his cheek and running off to lunch with my cheeks heating up.