Chapter 22

I looked over at my clock. 3 in the morning. Mollie knocked on my window many times before I got up to open it.

"This better be fucking good." I tell her as she falls in. She dusts herself off and hops onto my bed.

"It is." She looks at her phone, her and Niall have been texting since we left the club. "You set this up for Niall to get with me?"

"First off, this could have waited until tomorrow," I pull the covers up again, "And second, yes."

She laid down next to me, turning on my TV to watch criminal minds. "I don't know whether to say thank you or fuck you."

I laughed quietly. "Thank you is what you should say, but what happened anyways?"

"We danced." She trailed off, I raised an eyebrow, telling her to continue, "And kissed like 4 times."

"WHAT?" I yelled, then reminded my self to stay quiet - my mom is home. "Tell me."

"It was so nice, seriously, I can't even begin to explain how amazing it was." He ran her fingers over her pink lips. I smiled at her. She continued, "It was just as good as you explained it."

"So are you..dating?" I asked. Her smile fell a tad, and she shook her head twice.

"No...I mean I don't think so." She turned to me.

"Well, it will happen sooner or later, "I yawn, turning off the lamp and snuggling back into my bed. Mollie continued to watch the show as I went into my wonderland.

~♥~♥~

"I'll drive you home today," My best friend spoke as she walked me to tutoring, "I'm going to stay after with Mr.Horan to study."

"Yea," I giggled, "Study."

She smacked my arm and continued towards the Spanish wing of the building. I walked into Mr.Styles' class, checking the clock because god forbid I'm late. Wouldn't want him to get upset again, since we just settled things in a dirty manner.

"Monica." He smiled, winking at me. That was weird, but it make butterflies move in my stomach. I quietly greeted him back, and he must of saw my cheeks heat up, because he giggled.

He walked over with a packet in his hands, running into the desk by an accident. "Shit." He said under his breath, which caused me to laugh.

"Dork." I labeled him and he dryly laughed.

"Funny." He shot back, sitting next to me, purposely making his arm brush mine. He laid down the packet in front of us. "So the test tomorrow."

"Test tomorrow?" I asked clueless.

"Yes," He laughed, "The one I was talking about today earlier in class, but you were talking to Mollie."

"Oh." I murmured, picking my nails.

"But you will do great, I know it." He smiled and opened the pages to a specific one.

We continued to work and study while Mollie was probably getting some, and the clock finally stuck the time to leave.

I packed all of my things into my bag, "It was nice working with you today." I said in a posh manner, making him and I both laugh.

"It was nice having you stare and blush all afternoon." He winked back. This winking stuff is getting me all jumpy inside.

I shushed him, and nearly ran out of the room before he could see my cheeks turn pink again.