Chapter 19

“Mr.Horan.” I greeted sternly as I walked into my Spanish room and made eye contact with my teach. 

He paused with papers in his hand and stared back. “Monica.” He nodded, then went back to his work. 

Did he even remember? Of course he did, he was shit faced but he had to remember. You don’t forget something like this. I took my seat in the second row today, not wanting to be that close to Mr.Horan today, and  possibly for the rest of my life. I would call him Niall, if what happened didn’t happen. 

Mollie walked back to me and Mr.Horan stared at her intensely. His eyes then caught mine, and he went back to Mollie, then back to me. I got the message that it was her. 

“So,” Mollie sat down, “I-”

“Monica, let me see your homework.” Mr.Horan said. I gave him a weird look but I did what he said, taking out my packet that he gave us and handed it to him. He looked over it for 2 seconds then gave it to me. 

“All of this is incorrect, see me after class.” He said , handing me back the paper. My mouth hung opened as Mollie scoffed. 

“Oh my god, I hate you! Why do you get to stay after class?”

~♥~♥~

The bell rang signaling that everyone else got to leave, except me. I get to stay after with the teacher that I made out with 2 night ago! Yippy!

“Monica.” Mr.Horan directed to me, closing the door after the last student left. 

“What.” I respond, picking up my bag. I stood next to Mr.Horan and felt powerful when I had to look down at him. 

He cleared his throat noticing my height too. “Who is your friend again?”

I smiled. “Mollie.” 

He smiled too, looking down at hid feet. “Did you tell her that you and I…”

“No.” I shook my head, “Not yet anyways.”

We stood there awkwardly until he spoke up. “It was a drunk mistake, Monica.” He placed his hand on my shoulder, “Everyone makes mistakes.” 

I nodded and walked out, Mollie standing outside the door. I felt guilty to look at her and be lying, I was too scared to tell my best friend that I made out with her teacher-crush. 

~♥~♥~

“Well,” Mollie stopped in front of Mr.Styles’ door, “I will talk to you later.” She smiled and turned on her heels. I had to tell her.

“Mol,” I called. She turned back with the smile still on her face.