Chapter 25

I opened the doors of the dressing room, feeling very uncomfortable in this dress. I lifted it up and my heels touched the platform to look into the 360 mirror. 

Ew.

The white fabric made me look whiter than I already was. I looked sick. 

“Mollie.” I called behind me. Now answer. “Mollie!” I tried again. 

I turned around to see her with the prom dresses she was supposed to put on, but instead she was on the couch most likely texting Niall. 

I took off my shoe, and threw it at the pillow next to her. She dropped her phone as the shoe hit the cushion, being startled. “What the hell?”

“What do you think of this dress?” I turned around in a circle. 

“That’s gross.” She said, picking up her phone. I went over, grabbing my shoe and grabbing her phone out of her hand. “Hey!” She tried to grab it back, but I held it out of her reach over my head. 

“Try on dresses, and I’ll give you you’re phone back.” I smiled. She huffed and grabbed her dresses, all being vibrant colors. I handed her phone back and let her go into the dressing room, while I went back into mine. 

I pulled the horrendous cloth off and picked up another dress. I slid it up my body, and lokoed in the mirror. The top was a light sea blue. It was strapless, and a sweet-heart neck line. A silver beading was located in the middle, wrapping around my waist. The light blue faded into a jade green, matching Harry’s eyes.

Everything made me think of Harry. Every pink dress reminded me of his soft lips, every diamond reminded me of the way his eyes sparkled. It was new to do this. 

The dress was not for me, I slid it off and slid on another coral one. The only positive thing about it is that it made me look tan. 

I walked out to see Mollie standing there in a fire red dress. The off the shoulder sleeves hung just off her arms, the dress we tight until it flared just above the floor. 

“What do you think of this?” She asked me, spinning to look at her bum in the mirror. “Niall said it looks wonderful on me.” She blushed, the dress bringing out the Scarlett in her cheeks.

“It’s pretty.” I smiled. It was gorgeous on her. “You should get it.” 

“But there’s this really pretty sparkly one,” She turned to me, “And I really like sparkly stuff.”

“Then put it on, while I take off this hideous thing.” I laughed. 

She laughed then turned into her room while I went into mine again. I had one dress left.

I threw the ugly dress across the small space. I picked up the last dress standing, and knew it would be expensive. I slid it on carefully, making sure none of the false diamonds fell off the delicate fabric. I secured it, smoothing my hand down the sides and front. It was a tad small, but I will just have to give up Ice Cream for a while.