Chapter 9

Mollie and I chatted over our plates with Pizza rolls, and after we finished that round of goodness we would pile them high once more, then again after that. She seemed to have an endless supply.

A ding came from the laundry room, signaling that my clothes were no longer cover in dirt. Mollie left her plate of beloved pizza rolls to get my clothes for me while I sat my lazy ass down and continued to watch Skins.

Mollie came back not long after she left, with my clothes folded neatly in her hands. "Now get out of my clothes." She directed.

"Eh," I burped, "I would but then I would have to stand up and you don't want me to struggle do you?"

She sighed and sat down to eat the rolls of pizza.

"You know you love me." I teased.

"Anyways," She changes the subject, "How was Mr.Horan today? Sexy as always?"

"He looked kind of sad today, like when he was doing attendance and you didn't say 'here' when he called you name, he seemed a bit down after that." I told her.

"Oh my god really?!" She nearly knocked the damn pizza rolls off her plate she turned so quickly to me.

"No." I laughed and saw disappointment run across her face. She huffed and crossed her arms as she sadly sat back into the couch. I laughed some more until we both turned to the T.V. again. It was fun to get her hopes up.

Wow I really am a bad friend.

"I'm sure that Mr.Styles was sad to see that his favorite student wasn't there." She winked at me. I choked on my food at her comment. Mr.Styles? Missing me? That's a real joke.

"I'm sure he missed his girlfriend more than he missed me." I scoffed. Which reminded me of the night after the party when I was caught in an elevator with Mr.Styles and his phone call with his shitty girlfriend.

"Oh yeah did I tell you about my encounter with Harry?"

"Who the hell is Harry?" She questioned, not tearing her eyes from the screen.

"Mr.Styles."

"How do you know his name?" She asked me.

"He told me when we got stuck in an elevator together after that party, remember? I thought I told you." I reminded her, her face lit up.

"Oh yeah I remember." She smiled and continued to eat.

"Well his girlfriend is annoying. Literally even Harry thought her voice were vocal cords created by Satan." We both laughed.

"Well then why doesn't he break up with her?" Mollie asked.

I Shrugged, how the hell am I supposed to know. "I wonder if Mr.Horan is single-"

"He better be." Mollie interrupted, "He better not have some fucking bimbo bouncing on his dickoloni every night, just - oh my god don't even get those thoughts into my poor head." She gasped.

~♥~♥~

I sneezed as I slammed my locker before heading to lunch. I don't regret anything except walking in the rain. I look like a homeless man, except I smell good. I can thank Alfie for telling me.

I felt Mollie presence beside me and she seemed to notice my new look as well.

"What the hell happened to you." She asked as we entered the lunch room.