Chapter 36

Check out my new story called 1,826 Days. Add it to your library, the first chapter will be up soon. 

HERES THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE I DO AWH

-

We stood at the end of the football (aka soccer for you Americans), people filled the bleachers with their cameras held in hand, waiting for their child or someone close to walk out looking fabulous. 

Alfie’s arm was around my waist as he looked down at his phone, I chatted with Mollie a tad before the music started and the first couple walked out. 

I swallowed nervously. What if I trip? What if I look bad? 

Alfie tucked his phone away and look at me fiddling with my hands. He glanced up to see Sophie and her date walk onto the field, the director about to signal us to follow. 

“You look great.” Alfie complemented me, I smiled as the director told us to start walking. The stadium lights shined brightly, I tried my best to keep my eyes open under the lights. I felt famous as I walked to the other end of the field, there were flashing lights from the cameras. 

I smiled with my teeth, my cheeks hurt by the time I reached the end of the field. 

“Oh, thank god.” I let out a breath I seemed to hold the entire length of the field. “I thought I was going to do terrible.” 

“At walking?” Alfie asked. 

“Not just walking.” I looked up, my hand on my chest. “There has to be at least 100 pictures from random people tonight, I don’t want them to remember me as the girl who fell.” 

Mollie caught up to us and we made our way to the limo, I’ll have to thank Henry for that later, and drove to the venue. 

~♥~♥~

“Pictures?” My 10th grade history teacher popped out of no where as soon as we walk through the doors at the venue. I looked at Alfie, and he nodded for us to pose. 

We went in front of the pattern behind us, Alfie’s arms wrapped loosely around my waist. 

“Smile!” She told us, I smiled widely. The flash went off, and she moved us over to her to see if we like the picture. 

I began to look at the screen, but something else caught my eye. 

I sigh. Did this really have to happen now? The night had just started. 

His green eyes scanned me, he was dressed nicer than usual. His hair was styled up as always, he wore a button up grey shirt with dress pants. 

“Do you like it?” My old history teacher asked. 

I looked back at the screen quickly. “Yea, I like it a lot.” I smile. 

She smiled warmly. “I’ll go print it up for you.” She set the camera down and went over to the printer nearby.